Great DAW front-end with pro features and sound at a wallet-friendly price!
Every one of your mics will benefit from the PreSonus Eureka Pro Recording Channel. It is a high-quality
single-channel recording front end with mic preamp, compression, EQ, phase inversion, rumble filter, and high-pass filter.
The Class A transformer-coupled channel strip device features variable impedance and a saturation knob for tube saturation
emulation. The full-featured compressor has variable threshold, attack, release, and gain makeup controls. Soft-knee compression
mode and a hi-pass filter on the sidechain for frequency-dependent compression such as de-essing.
The audio transformer
on the input stage offers a fully parametric 3-band EQ with overlapping bands and switchable staging for the EQ and compressor,
enabling you to swap the order of the EQ and compression. Instrument, line, and microphone inputs as well as switchable gain
reduction for the VU meter, dual outputs (TRS and XLR) that can be used simultaneously, and an optional digital output card
capable of up to 24-bit 96kHz output on AES/EBU or S/PDIF. 48V phantom power unit with an 80Hz rumble filter, a 20dB pad,
a phase inversion button, and balanced send and return jacks for inserting outboard gear.
PreSonus Eureka Pro Recording Channel Features:
- Class A transformer-coupled mic preamp channel strip device
- Variable impedance
- Saturation knob for tube saturation emulation
- Full-featured compressor with variable threshold, attack, release, and gain
- Soft-knee compression mode
- Hi-pass filter on the sidechain
- Audio transformer on the input stage
- Fully parametric 3-band EQ with overlapping bands
- Switchable staging for the EQ and compressor
- Instrument, line, and microphone inputs
- Switchable gain reduction for the VU meter
- Simultaneous dual TRS and XLR outs
- 48V phantom power unit
- 80Hz rumble filter
- 20dB pad
- Phase inversion button
- Balanced send and return jacks
The only transformer-coupled preamp at anywhere near this price range. Make it yours today!