Complete music creation and production software in a convenient single-window work environment.
This special PreSonus crossgrade allows registered owners of any full-featured DAW software to purchase
Studio One Pro at a significant discount.
PreSonus Studio One Pro Software music creation and production software—for
Mac OS X and Windows XP/Vista—makes audio recording, MIDI sequencing, and audio mastering ridiculously simple right
out of the box. Yet Studio One Pro is loaded with a wealth of professional features.
Studio One Pro is part of the
next generation in audio software, and here are a few of the reasons why: fresh code, innovative drag-and-drop MIDI mapping
and plug-in management, auto-configuration with PreSonus hardware, insanely good audio quality, unlimited tracks, and plug-ins
per track, and a powerful, inventive Start page that literally puts the whole recording project right in your hands.
from just another music production software program, PreSonus Studio One Pro changes the rules of the game. You get a complete
DAW application, easy-to-use from raw audio tracks to finished master, with support for the latest standards and technologies.
Studio One Pro is based on a cutting-edge audio engine that delivers exceptional sound and automatically switches between
32-bit and 64-bit floating-point processing on the fly (even with a 32-bit OS), ensuring the highest quality audio at all
Compatible and easy to configure
The Studio One Pro software is compatible with any ASIO-, Windows Audio-, or CoreAudio-compliant audio interface, including,
of course, the entire line of PreSonus interfaces. It recognizes your PreSonus interface, and preprogrammed templates automatically
create software inputs and assign them to the appropriate hardware inputs on your PreSonus interface. You don't have to configure
your music software to work with your hardware—PreSonus Studio One Pro does it for you.
The software stores I/O
configurations with each song, for each computer, and for each device driver. As a result, you can take a song to a friend's
studio, use Studio One Pro with their interface, and when you get back to your studio, it will recall the original I/O configuration
for the song, as if you never left. This works regardless of interface
Innovative Start Page
A powerful tool that will appeal to professionals and hobbyists alike, the Start page allows you to access recent songs and
projects, create new ones, configure external devices, and access tutorial information, demo songs, and a special PreSonus
news feed. You can download updates and support materials directly from the Start page, without ever leaving Studio One Pro.
Unlike most music production programs, a single, straightforward workspace allows you to track, edit, and mix in one easy-to-navigate
window that you can access with a single click. Or, if you wish, you can separate the Console and Arrange views and can even
drag them to separate displays. A compact Console view allows you to mix while viewing the arrangement so you don't have to
bounce back and forth between windows. You also can switch to a larger Console view—yet another way that Studio One
Pro helps you work quickly while giving you maximum flexibility.
The Arrange view employs a waveform display with user-selectable
color-coding and sample-level zoom. The Arrange view shows you the big picture, while the Edit view shows you the up-close
details. Used together, they virtually eliminate the need to zoom in and out. The Console view contains faders, solos, mutes,
pans, and other expected elements. It also includes extensive sidechaining capability.
PreSonus Studio One Pro's Browser
provides instant access to effects, loops, instruments, and other key elements. You can preview any audio clip, and if the
clip has tempo information encoded, it will play synced to the song tempo.
Powerful Drag-and-Drop Features
Studio One Pro DAW's powerful drag-and-drop function allows you to drag an audio clip, effect, or a virtual instrument from
the Browser directly onto a track in the Arrange or Console view. With time stretching, Studio One Pro automatically matches
tempo-encoded audio clips with song tempo.
You can copy an effect or a whole chain of effects with Presonus Studio
One Pro—including settings—by simply dragging to a new track in the Console view. These are just a few of the
many ways that Studio Ones Pro's Browser and drag-and-drop implementation allow you to work quickly, without scrolling through
pages of menus.
Studio One Pro supports ReWire and the VST and AU plug-in formats, including the VST 3 plug-in specification—so it is
ready to use the newest plug-ins as they are released. It also utilizes automatic delay compensation, which keeps tracks in
sync regardless of plug-in processing. But the most glittering gems are PreSonus' proprietary Native Effects Suite plug-ins,
which include a wide variety of built-in effects, such as compressors, EQs, distortion, delay effects, amp modeling, modulation
effects, and reverbs. These plug-ins process audio with 64-bit floating-point double precision. This is truly state-of-the-art
technology. Three PreSonus virtual instruments are also bundled with Studio One, including SampleOne, a virtual sampler that
offers the fastest sample mapping available.
Easy, Intuitive MIDI Mapping
With Studio One Pro, you can record MIDI parts and then tweak them in a piano-roll editor. Control Link, its intuitive MIDI-mapping
system lets you simply move the hardware and software controls to be linked and click the Link button for instant mapping.
In Global mode, hardware and software controls maintain a one-to-one relationship, so a hardware control is linked directly
to one software control for the entire program. In Focus mode, control maps only apply to a particular plug-in, so you can
make different control maps for each plug-in, and the Focus map is stored with the plug-in, giving you no-sweat, context-sensitive
MIDI mapping. This works with all parameters of any VST or AU plug-in.
Integrated Mastering Suite
The Project page offers complete mastering tools that are fully integrated with the rest of the program. All the necessary
audio mastering tools are available from the Project page. You get effects, crossfades, volume envelopes, and meters. You
can make disc images, burn Red Book CDs, and create digital-release albums, complete with metadata. In addition, PreSonus
Studio One Pro creates an intelligent link when songs are placed in a Project for mastering, automatically updating any changes
to the original tracks or subsequent mixes. From basic tracking to multiple-release mastering, PreSonus Studio One Pro Software
is a complete music production solution.
PreSonus Studio One Crossgrade Features:
- Elegant single-window work environment
- Powerful drag-and-drop functionality
- Unlimited audio tracks, MIDI tracks, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels
- Content browser with convenient sort options and preview player
- Integrated mastering solution with automatic mix updating, waveform editing, effects, Red Book CD burning, and digital
- Automatic delay compensation
- Advanced automation
- 64-bit processing (even on 32-bit machines)
- Easy-to-use sidechain routing
- 64-bit effects suite
- Stunning virtual instruments
- User-friendly sampler
- Most intuitive MIDI-mapping system available
- Realtime audio time-stretching and resampling
- AU, VST2, VST3, and ReWire suppor
- K System metering
- Gigabytes of inspiring content
- Compatible with any ASIO-, Windows Audio-, or Core Audio-compliant audio interface
- MP3 export
- Ampire: amplifier-modeling plug-in
- Auto Filter: envelope filter plug-in
- Beat Delay: tempo-synchronized Delay
- Binaural Pan: stereo panning effect plug-in
- Channel Strip: dynamics processing and equalizer plug-in
- Chorus: mono/stereo chorus plug-in
- Compressor: mono/stereo variable compressor plug-in
- Flanger: stereo/mono flanger plug-in
- Gate: noise gate plug-in
- Groove Delay: multi-tap and tempo synchronized delay plug-in
- Limiter: mono/stereo limiter plug-in
- Mixtool: phase and MS utility plug-in
- MixVerb: mono/stereo reverb plug-in
- Multiband Dynamics: mono/stereo Multiband Compressor/Expander plug-in
- Phase Meter: phase correlation analysis plug-in
- Phaser: mono/stereo phaser plug-in
- Pro EQ: 7-band parametric EQ
- Red Light Distortion: distortion plug-in
- Room Reverb: stereo/mono room reverb plug-in
- Spectrum Meter: frequency analysis plug-in
- Tricomp: 3-band compressor plug-in
- Tuner: instrument tuning plug-in
- X-Trem: mono/stereo tremolo plug-in
- Impact: sample trigger virtual instrument
- Presence: sample player virtual instrument
- SampleOne: sampler virtual instrument
- PreSonus Instruments Vol. 1: 200 Instruments for built-in Presence
- sample player
- PreSonus Instruments Vol. 2: 100 premium instruments for built-in
- Presence sample player
- PreSonus Loops Vol. 1: approx. 1500 high-quality loops
- NI KORE Player with factory content
- NI GUITAR RIG LE 3
- Toontrack EZDrummer Lite
- PreSonus Loops Vols. 2-4: approx 4,000 high-quality loops
- PreSonus KORE Compilation Vol. 1: 200 presets for KORE Player
You've seen what other DAW's can do. Now see what Studio One Pro can do for less!
PreSonus Studio One Crossgrade Specifications:
- System Requirements
- Mac OS X 10.5.2 or higher
- Hardware Minimum: PowerPC G4 1.25 GHz or Intel Core Solo 1.5 GHz processor, 1 GB RAM
- Recommended:PowerPC G5 or better or Intel Core Duo or Intel Xeon processor or better, 2 GB or more RAM
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7
- Hardware: Minimum: Intel Pentium 4 1.6 GHz processor or AMD Athlon 64 (Turion), 1 GB RAM
- Recommended: Intel Pentium 4 2.8 GHz EM64T or better or AMD Athlon 64 3000+ or better, 2 GB or more RAM
and Macintosh Systems
- Internet connection
- DVD-ROM drive
- A monitor resolution no lower than 1024x768 pixels