An excellent pair for the first stage of your recording process.
Includes a PreSonus TUBEPre Microphone Preamp and an MXL 3000 Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone for
one low price.
PreSonus TUBEPre Microphone Preamp
Lets you add character to your signal by varying the amount of gain and tube drive. A 12AX7 tube in this single-channel mic
preamp fattens your signal while dual-servo gain stages let you simultaneously output to your amp and console. Sterling specs
include 10Hz-80kHz frequency response, a 94dB noise floor, and >90dB S/N ratio. Capacitor-free circuitry and wide dynamic
control give you a big boost without noise. Includes 48V phantom power, phase reverse, 20dB pad, and 80Hz rumble filter. A
large VU meter with a cool blue backlight keeps you informed. Balanced/unbalanced and XLR I/O give the PreSonus TUBEPre flexibility.
Great as a studio direct box.
MXL 3000 large-diaphragm condenser microphone
The MXL 3000 is a large-diaphragm, gold-sputtered condenser microphone featuring an FET preamplifier with premium components
within the signal path. It has a transformer-coupled output that is very reminiscent of the circuit designs found in early
British recording consoles. When used for recording vocals the microphone has amazing clarity and warmth. It is a stunningly
detailed microphone that is also appropriate for instrument miking, especially of string and wind instruments. It comes in
a rugged aluminum flight case and includes microphone mount.
PreSonus TubePre & MXL3000 Large Diaphragm Condenser Features:
- PreSonus TUBEPre Microphone Preamp
- 12AX7 and dual-servo gain stages
- Capacitor-free gain stage for maximum fidelity and low noise
- XLR mic and high-Z instrument inputs on back panel
- XLR (balanced) and 1/4" (unbalanced) outputs on back panel
- Supports dual output of signal
- 10Hz-80kHz frequency response
- >90dB S/N ratio
- 94dB noise floor
- Variable gain and tube drive
- Gain: 3dB to +48dB
- Tube drive: 0dB to +20dB
- 48V phantom power
- -20dB pad and polarity reverse
- 80Hz rumble filter
- Large VU meter with blue backlight
- External wallmount power transformer
- Rackmountable with optional adapter
MXL 3000 large diaphragm condenser microphone
- Large gold-sputtered diaphragm
- FET preamplifier
- Transformer-coupled output
- Amazing clarity, warmth, and detail
- Excels for vocals, strings, and wind instruments
- Includes heavy-duty flight case and mount
Save BIG when you buy today!
PreSonus TubePre & MXL3000 Large Diaphragm Condenser Specifications:
- MXL 3000 large diaphragm condenser microphone
- Type: Six micron condenser pressure gradient capsule, transformer coupled
- Frequency Response: 30-20kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 16 mV/pa
- Output Impedance: 200 ohms
- Equivalent Noise Level: 19dB (A weighted IEC 268-4)
- Max SPL: 130 dB
- S/N Ratio: 75dB, 1kHz @ 1Pa
- Metal Finish: blue/brushed
- Weight: 1.15 lbs.
- Operating Voltage: 48V phantom power (+- 4V)
- Current Consumption: <3.5mA