A practice amp with tone to please a pro.
The 35-watt SWR LA10 Bass Combo Amplifier is a fantastic practice amp. With a 10" speaker, the LA10
is strong enough to cut living room rehearsals too. The LA10 amp's classic SWR preamp and Aural Enhancer circuitry delivers
rich tone. Comes equipped with a post-EQ line out that doubles as a tuner output, stereo headphone outs with speaker defeat
for silent practice, and a mix input for practicing with CD player or drum machine. Extended-depth cab design on the SWR LA10
enhances bass response. Edgemount handles complete the SWR LA10 Bass Combo Amp.
SWR LA10 Bass Combo Amplifier Features:
- 35W power into 8 ohms (internal)
- 10" custom-designed speaker and piezo tweeter
- Extended-depth cab for enhanced bass response
- Classic SWR preamp and Aural Enhancer circuitry
- Post-EQ line out/tuner output
- Stereo headphone outs with speaker defeat for silent practice
- Mix input for practicing with CD or drum machine
- Edgemount handles for easy portability
- 14"W x 14"H x 13"D
- 26 lbs.
Practice is more than perfect when you're playing an SWR. Order today.