The missing link between your bass and great sound.
SWR partnered with Marcus Miller to create this bass preamp. Miller—arguably the most influential
bassist of his generation—considers this SWR bass preap the ultimate tool for bassists. Marcus says it's "The missing
link between your bass and a great sound!"
Working closely with SWR engineers, Marcus painstakingly customized the
features of this preamp to accommodate his own distinctive array of tones, while taking into consideration the needs of bassists
of all styles. The resulting SWR Marcus Miller Bass Preamp is simply one of the most versatile bass products available.
SWR Marcus Miller Bass Preamp Features:
- Marcus Miller-modified Aural Enhancer
- Complete EQ Bypass capability (including Aural Enhancer)
- Bass Intensifier circuitry
- All-tube Direct Out
- SWR studio-quality, tube-driven compressor
- "Comp-Position" - allows compression pre- or post-EQ
- Boost feature with compressor blend
- Five-year transferable warranty
- Made in the USA
Marcus and SWR designed it so you know it's fantastic. Order today.
SWR Marcus Miller Bass Preamp Specifications:
- 1 channel (2 selectable inputs for easy instrument changes)
- 3-band, semi-parametric, tube-driven EQ with sweepable mids
- Gain control
- Marcus Miller-modified SWR Aural Enhancer circuit with pull defeat
- EQ bypass switch
- Mute switch
- Bass Intensifier circuitry with level and frequency cutoff controls
- SWR studio-quality tube-driven compressor with pre- or post-EQ "Comp Position" switch
- Boost feature with volume control and compression blend
- Sidechain effects loop with blend control
- Master volume
- Selectable line out for tube DI, post-EQ or compressor position out
Accessories: 4-button footswitch
(Bass Intensifier, EQ Bypass, Effects
- Loop, Boost) included
Tubes: Two 12AX7 (Tube DI and preamp) tubes
6" H x 17-1/2" W x 21-1/2" D
- Weight: 13 lbs.