Loaded with the features upright and acoustic bass players crave!
SWR amplifiers have been an integral part of the tool kit for thousands of upright bassists since the
brand debuted in 1984. The Natural Blonde amp has taken the features that appeal most to upright players, mixed in some features
for acoustic bass guitarists and blended them into the ideal amp for these discriminating musicians. Two independent channels
and a jam-packed feature set make the Natural Blonde a Swiss Army knife for bassists of all styles.
SWR Natural Blonde 200W Acoustic Bass Combo Features:
- 200 watts
- 2 X 8 enclosure with hi-fi tweeter and rear-firing 5" driver
- Classic SWR preamp with Aural Enhancer™
- Bass Intensifier™ circuitry
- Master tuning mute and individual channel mutes
- Two independent input channels with 3-band active EQ & phase reverse
- 1/4" Low Z Balanced input (ch. 1)
- Low Z Balanced XLR & unbalanced 1/4" input (ch. 2)
- EQ bypass function on both channels
- Independent XLR outputs for individual and summed channels
- Independent side-chain effects loop for each channel
- Footswitchable (Master mute and Bass Intensifier)
- Convenient luggage-style telescoping handle with wheels (optional)
- Spring-handle on bottom of cabinet for carrying or operation in tilt-back mode
Be proud of your roots! Order the Natural Blonde today.