This super-lightweight powerhouse is ready to roll.
The SWR golight Junior 400W 2x10 bass speaker cabinet features 400W handling, custom SWR neodymium speakers,
horn tweeter with attenuator, Speakon and 1/4" speaker jacks, as well as side handles, vibration-free shock-mounted grille,
and front slot port. The SWR Goliath bass speakers created the modern standard for bass instrument sound reproduction. Now
the same painstaking attention to detail has been applied to SWR's line of professional neodymium speaker enclosures—the
golight series. These high-quality, lightweight enclosures are the result of a painstaking process in which every component
of the SWR Goliath series was evaluated and, whenever possible, a lightweight high-performance component was selected for
use in our golight enclosures.
SWR golight Junior 400W 2X10 Bass Speaker Cabinet Features:
- Specially-tuned bottom front slot port for focused bass response
- Spring-loaded rubber grip handles
- Grey Ozite carpeting with stack-lock corners
- Black heavy-duty stamped steel shock-mounted vibration-free grill
- High-quality metal input panel with heavy-duty attenuator
- Two 1/4" and two Speakon speaker input/output jacks
- Horn protection circuit
Order today and go light with golight.
SWR golight Junior 400W 2X10 Bass Speaker Cabinet Specifications:
- Weight: 38 lb.
- Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Speakers: two 10" custom-designed SWR neodymium drivers manufactured by Eminence, P/N 0078014000; one Foster horn, P/N
- Controls: high-frequency attenuator
- Covering: Grey Ozite carpet covering with black-stamped steel vibration-free grille
- Weight: 38 lb.
- Dimensions: 15.75"H x 23"W x 16.5"D
- Power handling: 400W RMS
- Frequency response: 105 dB SPL @ 1W1M (-3dB @ 45Hz and 15KHz)
- SPL: 105 dB SPL @ 1W1M (-3dB @ 45Hz and 15KHz)