Teaching music has never been so easy, or so much fun!
In Groovy Shapes, the first of the 3 music education software programs from Sibelius, children learn
about basic music concepts. The Explore section guides them aurally through a series of progressive exercises which teach
them how music works. They can then put into practice what they've learned by creating their own music in the Create section
of the Groovy Shapes program.
Shapes are used to represent elements of music such as rhythms, melodies and chords.
As your chosen character walks across the screen, the shapes play their sounds. A library of preset sounds is included, which
children can simply drag onto the screen to build up their musical creation. They can then play back their piece, edit it,
or even see the elements displayed as music notation.
The progressive exercises mean Groovy Shapes can be used immediately by any teacher, and because instructions are given aurally,
no reading is required by students.
Sibelius Groovy Shapes Music Education Sotware Features:
- For 5-7 year olds
- Teaches simple musical concepts
- Children create music using shapes to represent sounds
Save BIG when you buy today!
Sibelius Groovy Shapes Music Education Sotware Specifications:
- Computer Requirements:
- Windows 98/2000/XP or Mac OS X 10.2 or later
- 800Mhz processor or faster (1.4GHz for Groovy Jungle and City)
- 128MB+ RAM (512MB+ for Groovy Jungle and City)
- 100MB free hard disk space
- 16-bit sound card
- CD-Rom drive required for installation