The complete guide to orchestral & band instruments
Sibelius Instruments is the unique interactive software encyclopedia of musical instruments, bands,
orchestras and ensembles.
Sibelius Instruments includes complete information on every orchestral and band instrument,
with full details of their characteristics, how to write for them, and hundreds of high-quality recordings.
Instruments also explains all about different orchestras, bands, and ensembles, including their historical development and
With an extensive quiz to test what you've learned, Sibelius Instruments is ideal for schools, colleges,
universities, teachers, students, composers & arrangers.
Sibelius Instruments Music Education Software Features:
- Over 50 instruments, from alto clarinet to xylophone
- Over 20 types of band, orchestra and ensemble, from string quartet to marching band
- Instrumental writing and playing techniques such as range, bowing, mutes, glissandi, harmonics, mallets & multiphonics
- Lesson plans, student assignments & recommended listening (download example pages)
- Quiz with 500 listening & general questions
Save BIG when you buy today!
Sibelius Instruments Music Education Software Specifications:
- Computer requirements
- Windows: Pentium II or faster, Windows 95/98/Me/2000/XP/NT4 or later, 32Mb+ RAM, 170Mb free hard disk space, CD-ROM drive.
If you have or are thinking of buying - Windows Vista, please see notes on the compatibility of Sibelius products with Windows
Apple Mac: Mac OS 8.6 or later (including OS X), 32Mb+ free RAM (128Mb total RAM for OS X), 170Mb free hard
disk space, CD-ROM drive