A more affordable way to record high-quality audio.
The Sterling Audio ST31 is an FET small-diaphragm condenser microphone that features a mid-size (3/4")
capsule to make it perfect for miking acoustic instruments, amplifiers, drum overheads, and more.
The ST31 mic's thin,
6-micron evaporated gold Mylar diaphragm is optimized to capture the most definition and detail from all acoustic instruments
like piano, drums, and guitars. Warm FET circuitry gives it low noise and high-quality sonics.
Requires phantom power.
Sterling Audio ST31 Small Diaphragm FET Condenser Mic Features:
- Mid-size, all-brass capsule
- Robust construction with rubber-isolated capsule
- Stainless steel head and grille assembly
- Rugged vinyl zipper case
- ST-HM1 swiveling hard mount
A value oriented solution that doesn't sacrifice quality. Order now!
Sterling Audio ST31 Small Diaphragm FET Condenser Mic Specifications:
- Preamp: Low noise FET circuitry
- Polar Pattern: Fixed Hyper-Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 18kHz
- Equivalent Noise: < 28dB SPL — A Weighted
- Sensitivity: 5mV/Pa
- Maximum SPL: 146dB
- Typical Load Impedance: >500 ohms
- Output Source Impedance: 200 ohms - transformer
- Dimensions: 7" long, 1.2" max. dia.
- Weight: 7 oz.