FET Class-A electronics add smoothness and warmth to your recordings.
The Sterling Audio ST33 is a small-diaphragm condenser microphone that incorporates a hand-built capsule
with a thin, 6-micron evaporated gold Mylar diaphragm. Optimized to capture the most definition and detail from all acoustic
instruments like piano, drums, and guitars, the ST33 mic's FET Class-A electronics provide a level of warmth typically found
in much more expensive microphones.
Requires phantom power.
Sterling Audio ST33 Small Diaphragm Class-A FET Condenser Microphone Features:
- Mid-size, all-brass capsule
- Low noise
- Black nickel-plated all brass body
- Stainless steel head and grille assembly
- HM-1 hard mount
- Moisture-resistant aluminum storage case
Take your recordings into the pro realm. Order the ST33 now.
Sterling Audio ST33 Small Diaphragm Class-A FET Condenser Microphone Specifications:
- Preamp: Class-A FET
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- High Pass Filter: switchable 75Hz, 12dB/octave
- Attenuation Pad: switchable -15dB
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 18kHz
- Equivalent Noise: 20dB SPL — A weighted
- Sensitivity: 26mV/Pa
- Maximum SPL: 140dB-155dB (adjustable w/pad)
- Typical Load Impedance: >500 ohms
- Output Source Impedance: 200 ohms - transformer isolated
- Dimensions: 7.4" long, 1.2" max. dia.
- Weight: 8 oz.