Vocal or instrument condenser offers excellent transient response and detail.
The ST51 Condenser Microphone's large capsule with ultrathin 6-micron gold evaporated Mylar diaphragm
is built with an exclusive process that extends high frequencies to improve details and depths. The FET Class A electronics
provide smooth, warm sound to both vocal and instrument recording.
Requires phantom power.
Sterling Audio ST51 Large Diaphragm FET Condenser Microphone Features:
- Disk Resonator design extends high-frequencies naturally
- Large 1.25" all brass capsule, hand assembled and oven baked for long term stable operation
- Black nickel-plated all brass body
- Stainless steel head and grille assembly
- Custom-wound nickel core output transformer
- HM-2 hard mount
- Rugged vinyl zipper case included
- Optional SM-4 shockmount available (not included)
Sterling Audio ST51 Large Diaphragm FET Condenser Microphone Includes:
- HM-2 hard mount and vinyl zippered case
Order with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees!
Sterling Audio ST51 Large Diaphragm FET Condenser Microphone Specifications:
- Preamp: Class-A FET
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz—18,000Hz
- Equivalent Noise: 22dB SPL—A Weighted
- Sensitivity: 32mV/Pa
- Maximum SPL: 134dB-144dB (adjustable w/pad)
- Typical Load Impedance: >500 ohms
- Output Source Impedance: 200 ohms transformer isolated
- Dimensions: 7.5" long, 1.8" max. dia.
- Weight: 1.2 lbs.
- Power: Phantom Power