Put air and body into your vocals with vintage FET sound.
Certain vintage and modern German mics are lusted after for their ability to produce full-bodied vocals
with a unique sheen that has come to be known as "air." Of course they also come with a throat-clogging price tag (and that's
just the modern ones, vintage market prices bring you closer to cardiac arrest). However, Sterling Audio has found a way to
bring you that vintage FET sound without the mind-numbing price tag — the Sterling ST77 large-diaphragm condenser.
Sterling designed the ST77 condenser mic around a Class-A discrete FET mic amp specially chosen to match its cardioid,
large diaphragm capsule. The capsule itself has been sized and tuned to provide a silky and airy top end with a full, warm
mid-range reminiscent of vintage microphones. Hand-selected internal components create a sound that flatters vocals and instruments.
Sterling Audio ST77 Large Diaphragm Studio Condenser Mic Features:
- Large, 8-micron gold-sputtered capsule
- Warm-sounding, low-noise, classic studio mic sound
- Steel head and woven-brass mesh grill
- Heavy brass black finished enclosure
- Vintage transformer-coupled design
- Attractive mahogany colored storage case
- Specially designed SM-7 shockmount included
- Custom foam windscreen
Sterling Audio ST77 Large Diaphragm Studio Condenser Mic Includes:
- custom shockmount and windscreen
If you've been longing to add that elusive professional sheen to you vocals and instruments,
but couldn't afford the price of entry, the Sterling Audio ST77 is the answer to your prayers. Save the delay for your vocals,
order one now!