Designed to outperform anything in its class.
The K2 is the smallest keyboard amplifier to offer Traynor's innovative tube / solid-state input and
proprietary Voicing circuitry first introduced on its big brother, the K4. This unique input design makes the Traynor K2 more
than a monitor, but part of the keyboard player's tone pallet.
The Voicing circuit offers several pre-set user selectable
tone shapes on channel one to add overall presence to further enhance specific synth sounds on the K2's first channel. The
selectable tube or solid state input allows the player to select at pristine, high-headroom solid-state clean input on channel
one, or a more warmer, slightly compressed tube circuit to add warmth to digital synths and samplers.
Channel two includes
an XLR / 1/4-inch TRS combi-jack input, for an additional line or microphone level input, and has its own dedicated three-band
EQ. The Traynor K2 includes a three-band master EQ for additional overall tone shaping, as well as a master volume control
and 1/4-inch TRS balanced line output.
The compact K2 amplifier is also a convenient and powerful wedge monitor, designed
for the live stage. Although it's small enough to fit easily under almost any keyboard rig, the 3-way speaker system delivers
a full 200-watts to the stage, more than enough for most live applications. The innovative third channel post master input
(located on the back of the K2) allows an additional signal to be fed to the amplifier, without feeding it to the pre-master
line output. This allows sources like monitor feeds from the front of house mix, a drum machine click tracks or cue sends
to be amplified on stage by the K2, without feeding them to the house mix.
Keyboard Amps Series Overview
Designed for working musicians who require rugged, reliable and highly portable equipment, these compact "plug and play" systems
deliver the high fidelity needed to bring out the complex sounds of today's synthesizers while faithfully reproducing acoustic-electric
instruments, voice, CDs and tapes.
Built in true Traynor fashion, these great sounding combo amplifiers stand up to
life on the road and are equipped with active filtering circuits for effective tonal shaping with a minimum of knobs and switches.
You get the sound you want quickly and easily from every Traynor amplifier, gig after gig, night after night.
Amps Series Characteristics
Traynor backline amplification is designed and built using unparalleled levels of durability and quality found only from the
name legendary for its reliability and toughness. Inside every amplifier we use high-grade glass epoxy circuit boards, low-noise
metal film resistors, phone jacks with gold plated contacts, chassis metal which is one to two gauges thicker than the competition's
and durable plywood construction.
Outside you will find curved, heavy gauge, perforated metal speaker grilles, rugged
black leatherette covering and convenient carry handles. Add rigorous factory testing and our unbeatable two year (even if
you break it) unlimited transferable warranty* and you can be sure you''ve got what you need to reliably sound your best for
many years to come.
Low distortion at high sound pressure levels
Rock solid plywood construction with rigid internal bracing
Curved, perforated 16 gauge, black painted metal grilles
Black leatherette covering and non-slip rubber feet
Low profile, integral bar handles
Thermal bias sensing protection
XLR, RCA and 1/4" phone jacks with gold-plated contacts
Active filtering circuits for simple, yet effective tonal shaping
High-grade glass epoxy circuit boards and low noise components
Chassis metal one to two gauges thicker than the competition's
Loaded with high quality, custom-design speakers
Consistent box to box production using advanced quality assurance methodology & CAD/CAM technology
Two year (even if you break it) unlimited transferable warranty*
*Warranty valid in U.S.A. and Canada only
Traynor K2 Keyboard Amp Features:
- Ultra compact 200-watt wedge format keyboard amplifier
- Three input channels including Post-Master Monitor input
- 3-way speaker system features a 170-watt 10" LF, a 4" 30-watt MF and a 2.5" HF driver
- Innovative tube / solid-state switchable input
- Proprietary 5-position Voicing circuitry on Channel 1
- 3 band EQ on both Channel 1 and Channel 2
- Metal bar handles
- Rubber feet on bottom and sides for convenient, compact storage
- Full punched metal grille
- Headphone and 1/4" Balanced Post-EQ, Pre-Master Line Outs
- Quality component selection including the use of glass epoxy circuit boards
- Solid plywood cabinet construction, not MDF or particle board
- Covered by our famous 2 year unlimited* "Even if you break it" warranty
Call or click today to order.
Traynor K2 Keyboard Amp Specifications:
- Cabinet Program Power (Watts): 200
- Speaker Configuration - LF (Size / Power): 10-inch/170-watts
- Speaker Configuration - HF (Size / Power): 4-inch/30-watts / 2.5-inch/20-watts
- Frequency Response (Hz +/-3dB) 20 - 20k
- Input Channels: 3
- Channel 1 - inputs 2 x 1/4-inch
- Channel 1 - controls Gain, 3 band EQ, 5 position voicing
- Channel 1 - switches: Tube/Solid State input select
- Channel 2 - inputs Combi-jack 1/4-inch/XLR, dual RCA
- Channel 2 - controls : Gain, 3 band EQ
- Channel 3 - inputs 1 x 1/4-inch
- Channel 3 - controls Gain
- Master Volume Control: Yes
- Input Sensitivity: (mV) 250 mV
- Line Out (type / configuration): 1/4-inch TRS (Post EQ, Pre Master)
- Line Out Sensitivity (Vrms): 1Vrms
- LED Indicators: Power, Clip, Master Clip
- Protection: Thermal
- Headphone Jack: Yes (Front)
- Dimensions (DWH, inches): 14 x 19 x 16
- Dimensions (DWH, cm): 35.5 x 48 x 40.6
- Weight (lbs / kg): 44.1 / 20