A solid Sitka spruce top and jumbo size give this unique acoustic towering tone.
The jumbo-body Zemaitis Custom Shop Z-JRWS/R Acoustic Guitar features a selected Sitka spruce soundboard
and Indian rosewood back and sides. The soundhole has a beautiful wood inlay chrysanthemum rosette, that matches beautifully
with the mother-of-pearl dot inlaid ebony fretboard and bridge, and the sycamore binding.
The Zemaitis Custom bracing
system combines strength with openness for great tone, and the 3-piece mahogany neck feels great and contributes to the guitar's
Tony Zemaitis started out making acoustic guitars — so they are the reason for his initial rise to
fame. His desire to create guitars that looked beautiful, played well and sounded great won him so many fans among professional
and amateur guitarists.
Zemaitis Custom Shop Z-JRWS/R Acoustic Guitar Features:
- Soundboard: Selected Sitka Spruce
- Back & Side: Selected Indian Rosewood
- Binding: Rosewood/Mahogany Line
- Neck: 3-Piece Mahogany
- Neck Joint: 14th Fret
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Binding: Sycamore
- Frets: 20
- Soundboard Inlay Style: None
- Soundboard Inlay Material: None
- Purfling: Sycamore-Rosewood
- Rosette Style: Complex Soundhole Inlay Chrysanthemum
- Rosette Material: Wood
- Bracing System: Zemaitis Custom
- Bridge: Ebony/Smiley
- Bridge Pins: Ebony
- Bridge Inlay: Side Dots
- Headstock Overlay: Ebony & Sycamore Binding
- Back seam Inlay: None
- Fingerboard Inlay: Mother of Pearl Dot
- Finish: Satin Lacquer
Let your acoustic playing bloom - order today.