Funk & Disco Essentials!
Sounds Of The 70s is a unique Virtual Sound Module powered by the Native Instruments Intakt interface,
featuring a huge and uniquely inspiring sound library, which captures the TRUE essence of 1970s music! The sample software
is the ultimate Seventies production tool for 21st century groovers! It delivers the undiluted heart of soul, disco, funk,
and punk: recreated, sampled, and reborn. The great golden age of the dancefloor revamped! Step back in time to the disco
explosion, with the Sounds Of The 70's sample library.
No sampler required! Sounds Of The 70's includes a stunning
new state-of-the-art Intakt plug-in audio engine/interface from Native Instruments, which is specifically designed for rhythmic
loop playback, manipulation, and mayhem.
What do the 70s mean to you? Glitterballs, strobe lights, dry ice, mirrors,
roller discos, the World Disco Dancing Championships, the hustle, the bump, the freak, cocktails, platform boots, flares,
bell bottoms, tank tops, velvet suits, spandex, hot pants, medallions on hairy chests, afros & perms, John Travolta & 'Saturday
Night Fever', Little Michael & The Jacksons, James Brown, disco divas, boogie. This was the great era, when the 12 inch, the
remix and the DJ were born, the genesis of beat mixing. The horns, the strings, the raw disco power! Now the musical essence
and irresistible dancefloor vibes of this great era can live on even more strongly in the music of today with a new generation,
thanks to SOUNDS OF THE 70s, this stunning production tool featuring construction kits, grooves, hits and instruments, written
and produced by Mike Wilkie and Matthew Corbett for Zero-G. All the rhythm material has further been lovingly sliced and diced
to form an awesomely flexible production powerhouse based on the Native Instruments INTAKT plug-in engine.
NOTE NATIVE INSTRUMENT'S KOMPAKT PLAYER IS NOT INTEL MAC COMPATIBLE, IF YOU WISH TO USE THIS PRODUCT WITH AN INTEL MAC YOU
NEED TO OWN KONTAKT 2.2 OR LATER.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS PRODUCT IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH MAC OS9
Zero G Sounds of the 70s Virtual Sound Module Features:
- Over 1.4 Gigabyte of world-class, totally original but totally authentic 70s-style instrument and percussion performances,
arranged in construction kits together with their broken-out grooves and tool kits
- Access to individual hits (slices) within loops
- Easy and intuitive user interface, a version of Native Instruments' INTAKT, based on KONTAKT
- Loops use one or more of the three sampler-modes: Beat Machine with ISE (Individual Slice Edit), Time Machine and standard
- Easy synchronization of loops to MIDI tempo
- MIDI file export permits groove, accent, and feel manipulation in any host sequencer
- Integrated effects: Group filter including low-pass, high-pass, band-reject or band-pass modes, global filter, lo-fi,
distortion, syncable delay
Save BIG when you buy today!
Zero G Sounds of the 70s Virtual Sound Module Specifications:
- System requirements
- 1.4 GB Free Hard Disc Space, DVD-ROM Drive
- Windows XP, Pentium III/Athlon 400 MHz, 256 MB
- Mac OS 10.2.6 or higher, G3 500 MHz, 256 MB RAM
- Windows XP, P III/Athlon 700 MHz, 512 MB RAM
- Mac OS 10.2.6 or higher, G4 733 MHz, 512 MB RAM
- VST, DXi, ASIO, RTAS, Audio Units, Core Audio, DirectSound
*PLEASE NOTE NATIVE INSTRUMENT'S KOMPAKT PLAYER IS NOT
INTEL MAC COMPATIBLE, IF YOU WISH TO USE THIS PRODUCT WITH AN INTEL MAC YOU NEED TO OWN KONTAKT 2.2 OR LATER.
NOTE: THIS PRODUCT IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH MAC OS9