Prima is a virtual female vocalist modelled on the voice of a professional soprano singer. Once Prima
is installed into your PC, she will allow you to create synthesized singing with unprecedented quality and remarkable realism.
Whether it's soaring leads, harmonies or backing vocals, your virtual singer can aritculate any word from the English language
(and other languages too with a little work) and hit any note with perfect accuracy. Since the woman's voice can easily be
modified or shaped in many ways, you can be as adventurous and experimental as you want with her. The Prima vocalist will
give you high-quality performance every time.
In addition to singing any words or combination of syllables or phonemes
you can imagine, Prima will spread any sustained vowel (or voiced consonant) across as many notes as you like, with perfect
legato. You can select from several different natural vibrato types and drag and drop your chosen type to any note or notes,
controlling the time-position and amount of the vibrato.
This version of Vocaloid includes major improvements in usability
and synthesis quality, including a new GUI. The current Vocaloid Editor (score editing tool) has a cool new look with improved
user functionality making it easier to use and helps reduce your workload.
Cool features include Note Auditioning - if you press a note, singing with lyrics and pitch will be assigned to the note.
It also instantly checks lyrics and notes for you. The control track for controlling timbre is transparent, so you can check
two parameters at once. Now you can toggle between Playback and Rendering for each track. By rendering the finished track,
you can reduce CPU load in playback (Maximum number of tracks is 16). The intuitive interface also lets you easily specify
musical expression (attack and vibrato) with the Expression control feature. Prima's voice is even more realistic and natural
sounding than before. The synthesis engine of Vocaloid 2 uses a different signal processing technique from Version 1, creating
a clearer and more natural vocal.
Last, but certainly not least, you get realtime keyboard performance (VST Instrument) - written lyrics can be assigned a note
by touch of a keyboard, letting you "sing" using a keyboard.
Zero G VOCALOID 2 PRIMA VIRTUAL VOCALIST Features:
- New GUI, new look
- More realistic, natural sounding vocal due to new signal processing technique in the synthesis engine
- Realtime keyboard performance
- Paramater controls including:
- Changing syllables/phonemes
- Timing of each note (precise position/length).
- Vibrato (you can change its type/position/amount/frequency).
- Crescendo or diminuendo
- Pitch bend (amount, and positionable in time).
- Glide (portamento).
- Resonance (Frequency/bandwidth/amplitude)
- Gender factor
- Piano-roll editor
- Note editing/Automatic phonetic conversion/Phonetic editing/Note auditioning
- Transparent control track
- Toggle between playback/rendering
- Expression control
- Synchronization with host sequencer through ReWire
VOCALOID Playback VSTi
- Playback sequence created with VOCALOID Editor
VOCALOID Realtime VSTi
- Keyboard performance with lyrics input in advance; 4 polyphonic
Supported interfaces & standards
- VST 2.0, ReWire
Ther's no "donna" attached to this PRIMA. She just sings what you need her to sing. So make
her a part of your band by ordering a copy today.
Zero G VOCALOID 2 PRIMA VIRTUAL VOCALIST Specifications:
- System Requirements
- Windows XP/Vista
- Pentium 4 2GHz/Athlon XP 2000
- 512 MB RAM minimum
- 1GB of RAM recommended (2GB or more recommended when using VSTi realtime)
- Approximately 4GB free hard disk space
- DVD-ROM drive