A virtual, classically trained male singer with incredible tone control and realism.
Modeled on the actual voice of a professional male classical singer, and powered by the latest Yamaha
Vocaloid2 Singing Synthesis Technology, TONIO will allow you to create synthesized singing of unprecedented quality and remarkable
Mike Oldfield is just one high-profile artist who has used Vocaloid to add a new dimension to his music (for
example the Vocaloid sound is a key element in his album "Light & Shade" - check out the hauntingly hypnotic single, "Surfing").
a vocal register that covers both baritone and tenor, Tonio has a voice that will satisfy the most demanding of compositions.
He has a voice that is full of unmistakable character, color, and charm, and he will hit those impossible high notes every
time with perfect accuracy. Whether it's soaring leads, harmonies. or backing vocals, Tonio can sing any word from the English
language (and other languages too with a little work).
Tonio is also very well suited if you want to be adventurous
and experimental, since his voice can be easily modified and shaped in many ways.
In addition to singing any words or combination of syllables or phonemes you can imagine, Sonika will spread any sustained
vowel (or voiced consonant) across as many notes as you like, with perfect legato. You can select from several different natural
vibrato types and drag-and-drop your chosen type to any note or notes, and control the time-position and amount of the vibrato.
that's just the beginning—you have control over all of the following parameters, which you can bring to bear on any
part of your creation:
•Timing of each note (precise position/length)
•Vibrato (you can change its type/position/amount/frequency)
•Crescendo or diminuendo
•Pitch bend (amount, and positionable in time)
Zero G Vocaloid2 Tonio Vocal Simulation Software Features:
- Vocaloid2 features:
- The Vocaloid Editor (score editing tool) of Vocaloid2 has a cool new look with improved user functionality
- The synthesis engine of Vocaloid2 uses a different signal processing technique from Version 1, creating a clearer and
more natural vocal
- Realtime Keyboard Performance (VST Instrument): Written lyrics can be assigned a note by touch of a keyboard so you can
now "sing" using a keyboard
- Much easier to use functionalities are newly implemented, which reduce workloads in creating your music. Existing functionalities
are also improved
- Note auditioning: If you press a note, singing with lyrics and pitch will be assigned to the note, so you can instantly
check lyrics and notes
- Transparent control track: Control track for controlling timbre is transparent, so you can check two parameters at once
- Toggling between Playback and Rendering: You can specify playback/rendering mode for each track, and by rendering the
finished track, you can reduce CPU load in playback (maximum number of tracks is 16)
- Expression control: You can easily specify musical expression (attack and vibrato) with this intuitive user interface
- Piano-roll editor
- Note editing / Automatic phonetic conversion / Phonetic editing / Note auditioning
- Transparent control track
- Toggling between playback/rendering
- Expression control
- Synchronization with host sequencer through ReWire
Vocaloid Playback VSTi:
- Playback sequence created with Vocaloid Editor
Vocaloid Realtime VSTi:
- Keyboard performance with lyrics input in advance
- 4 polyphonic
Save BIG when you buy today!
Zero G Vocaloid2 Tonio Vocal Simulation Software Specifications:
- System Requirements:
- Windows XP/Vista, Pentium 4 2GHz/ Athlon XP 2000, 512MB RAM (1GB of RAM recommended) (2 GB or more recommended when using
- Approx 4GB free hard disk space / DVD drive
Supported Interfaces & Standards:
- VST 2.0, ReWire (Please note however that VST with Cakewalk Sonar is not supported)
- An internet connection on any computer is required to authorize / activate the product