Trust ddrum to deliver when it comes to triggers.
ddrum Pro Acoustic Triggers sturdy mechanical housing includes an XLR jack for safe connection to the
sound module, and they can be mounted anywhere around the hoop.
With their superb tracking ability, ddrum triggers
set a new standard of drum trigger mechanics.
With absolutely no adhesive required, the ddrum triggers clamp onto the sides of standard drum hoops.
designed transducer is softly pressed against the drumhead. The advantages are obvious; you can change tom drum heads over
and over without damaging the transducer, the metal casing protects the trigger from accidental drum hits, and the ultra-light
pressure of the transducer against the head prevents any "damping" effect.
ddrum Tom Trigger Features:
- Playing dynamics are recognized in a "natural way," allowing for a realistic dynamic response across the entire drumhead
(from the center of the head
- to the rim)
- Double triggering problems are reduced
- The special design trigger reduces cross-
- talk problems
- Together with ddrum sound modules, cross- talk and double triggering are totally eliminated
- No muffling is needed
- Fits most types of molded hoops
- No adhesive is needed
- Sturdy construction
- All parts interchangeable