In the spirit of the original "Ringo kit."
Black Oyster Pearl had been available as a Ludwig finish before this date, but a well-televised performance
by a certain band from Liverpool made it a phenomenon. In the spirit of the original "Ringo Kit," Ludwig proudly presents
the Liverpool 4 in original black oyster pearl finish. The Liverpool 4 hosts the configuration and 3-ply shell heard most
on the timeless recordings of yesterday, and is the first Legacy kit to feature standard-sized Classic lugs and Ludwig's new
Rail Consolette tom mount.
The first 100 sets will feature Ludwig's 100th Anniversary badge on each drum, making them
another benchmark in the classic Ludwig timeline.
Ludwig Legacy Classic Liverpool 4 4-Piece Shell Pack Features:
- 3-ply maple/poplar/maple shells
- 1-ply reinforcement rings
- Original Black Oyster Pearl Finish reminscent of February 9,1964
drum sizes include:
- 22" x 14" bass drum (LLB342RC1QWC)
- 16" x 16" floor tom (LLF366XX1QWC)
- 13" x 9" tom (LLT393LM1QWC)
- 14" x 5" snare (LLS354XX1Q)
Brings back a '60s vibe while providing solid modern performance!