Playability and percussive punch combined!
This Turkish design of the Schalloch Aluminum Darbuka Drum has resonant low tones and strong high tones,
with a wide range between the 2 registers. Rims feature a square-shaped edge that enables finger-snapping techniques that
aren't possible with Egyptian-style rims. The hand drum has an aluminum body with Mylar head. Lightweight and very portable.
Schalloch Aluminum Darbuka Features:
- Resonant low tones and strong high tones
- Wide range between the 2 registers
- Rims feature a square-shaped edge that enables finger-snapping techniques not possible with Egyptian-style rims
- Aluminum body with Mylar head
- Lightweight and very portable
Click or call to order today!