Take your tone anywhere from dignified blues to garage-leveling madness.
The stunning Bugera V22 1x12 Tube Combo Amp not only exudes unbelievable sound, but this 22W amplifier
also possesses modern flourishes capable of taking it to any corner of the musical landscape. Perfect for practice, home recording,
or small club gigs, the Bugera V22 is a loud lad that channels its mojo from 2 EL84 power tubes. These give it the bratty,
breakup-prone power amp compression—especially in the its triode mode—its 6L6GC-equipped siblings can only achieve
at high volumes.
The Bugera V22 gives you everything that antique amps deliver—without the bloated price tags.
Don't be fooled, though; the V22 tube amp packs a special feature that makes it much more than a tribute to the early days
of guitar amplification. To explain, we must take a quick step back in time . . .
Before greasy juvenile delinquents
hijacked the blues, guitar amps generally came in 2 species: those with triode (having 3 active electrodes) power valves and
those with pentode (containing 5 active electrodes) power tubes. Triode valves, which came before pentodes, provide what a
lot of guitarists describe as a "gentler" tone. Pentodes, on the other hand, are decidedly more "in-your-face." The Bugera
V22 combo is built for power pentode tubes, but that doesn't mean you have to settle for a singular pentode personality. This
Bugera amp includes a Mode switch for you to operate the power section as if it had triode tubes—at roughly 40 percent
less power. So what'll it be today—old-school or oldest-school?
The sound of the Bugera V22 tube combo begins
with a 2-channel (Clean and Lead) preamp. Plug into either the Bright or Normal inputs, then adjust the 3-band EQ (Bass, Mid,
Treble) and Presence control to create a sound all your own. Its 3 12AX7 preamp tubes provide the V22 amp with a feast of
fuzz. The dual EL84 valves in the power stage propel its terse cockney tone through a Bugera 12" speaker.
If you need
to feed more speakers, the V22 amp's Impedance switch adjusts it to 4, 8 or 16 Ohms—which gives it compatibility with
just about any speaker cabinet you can find. You also get reverb, but for utmost durability and sound, this classic effect
is derived from a professional quality digital processor. The spring reverb found in antique amps sounded great, but they're
delicate and expensive to repair. This modern touch on the V22 gives you a vintage sounding reverb sound that's every bit
as beautiful, but a million times less breakable. And if all these features weren't enough, you also get an incredibly durable
footswitch to select channels and engage the reverb without stopping mid-show.
Whether you're making a record, practicing,
or paying your dues on the dive bar circuit, the Bugera V22 Tube Combo Amp complements your guitar-craft with the gold-standard
tones of the past—today!
Bugera V22 22W 1x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp Features:
- Hand-built 22W guitar combo, driven by 2 x EL84 valves
- Way cool vintage look and feel
- Original heavy-duty 12" Bugera guitar speaker for true vintage sound
- Authentic 2-channel preamp design from the '60s featuring 3 x 12AX7 valves—everything from purring blues to mind-blowing
- Integrated high-class reverb with dedicated Reverb control
- Vintage Equalizer section with dedicated Bass, Mid, Treble and Presence controls
- Normal and Bright inputs for ultimate sound character to perfectly match your guitar
- Multi-gain stage Lead channel with Pre, Post gain and Master controls
- Amazing Mode switch to select between Triode or Pentode operation
- Impedance connectors (4, 8 and 16 Ohms) to match virtually any external speaker cabinet
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- An incredibly durable footswitch allows you to select channels and engage the reverb
Bugera V22 22W 1x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp Includes:
- footswitch with channel select and reverb
Guitar tones from the '60s stand the test of time. Order today.