Revel in its classic tube tone and waves of vintage 'verb!
The Fender '65 Princeton Reverb Amp is an authentic all-tube reproduction of the original classic! The
Princeton Reverb amplifier delivers 15W through one 10" Jensen Special Design speaker. This single-channel amplifier favorite
has 2 inputs, reverb and vibrato effects with an included footswitch, and control knobs for Treble, Bass, Reverb, Speed, and
Intensity. The tube complement consists of a trio of 12AX7s, a 12AT7, dual Groove Tubes 6V6s, and a single 5AR4 rectifier
tube. The Fender Priceton Reverb combo is covered with tough vinyl, and Fender ships the reverb amp with a vinyl dust cover.
Fender 65 Princeton Reverb 15W 1x10 Tube Guitar Combo Amp Features:
- Amp Type: Vintage Reissue Series Tube Amp
- Output: 15 watts into 8 ohms
- Tubes: 3 x 12AX7, 1 x 12AT7, 2 x Groove Tubes 6V6, 1 x 5AR4 rectifier tube
- Speaker: 1-10" Jensen Special Design C-10R
- Channel: 1 channel (2 inputs)
- Controls: Volume, Treble, Bass, Reverb, Speed, Intensity
- Effects: Reverb, Vibrato
- Covering: Black textured vinyl
Fender 65 Princeton Reverb 15W 1x10 Tube Guitar Combo Amp Includes:
You don't have to wait any longer for genuine tube sound. Make your move today.
Fender 65 Princeton Reverb 15W 1x10 Tube Guitar Combo Amp Specifications:
- Weight: 34 lbs.
- Dimensions: 19-7/8"W x 16"H x 9-1/2"D