A Fender classic that oozes vintage vibe.
The Fender Blues DeVille 410 Reissue Guitar Amp, a reinterpretation of the classic Bassman amp, produces
60W into 4-10" Eminence alnico-magnet speakers with an all-tube preamp and power amp. The tube complement features 3 - 12AX7s
and 2 - 6L6s. The Blues DeVille has Normal and Drive channels with independent Gain and Master for the Drive channel and a
Bright switch for Normal channel. It also has an effects loop, reverb, presence, master volume, 3-band EQ, and Standby switch.
Original Blues series styling includes chrome control panel, vintage chicken-head knobs, and, of course, genuine Fender tweed
Fender Blues DeVille 410 Reissue Guitar Amp Features:
- All-tube preamp and power amp
- 4 - 10" alnico-magnet Eminence speakers
- Dual selectable channels (Normal and Drive)
- Independent Gain and Master controls in the Drive channel
- Bright switch for Normal channel
- Effects loop
- Chrome panel
- Vintage chicken-head knobs
- Controls: Presence, Reverb, Master, Middle, Bass, Treble, Drive select switch, Drive, Volume, Bright, Standby
- Genuine tweed covering
- Tube complement: 3 x 12AX7, 2 x 6L6, SS rectifier
- 23-1/2"W x 23-1/2"H x 10-3/4"D
- 50 lbs.
You loved the tone, but couldn't get your hands on one. Well now you've got a second chance-don't
blow it! Order NOW!