Get the best of Class A and AB in one killer amp.
At the heart of the all-tube Peavey ValveKing 112 Combo Amp is a patent-pending, Class A/B Texture control
that allows variable selection and combinations of Class A and Class AB power structures. The Texture knob lets you coax a
wide range of tones out of this amplifier. It features 12AX7 preamp and 6L6GC power amp tubes; a specially voiced 12" ValveKing
speaker; 2 footswitchable channels with independent 3-band EQ and volume; footswitchable boost on the lead channel (with optional
footswitch); global reverb control; a buffered effects loop; and external speaker jack.
Peavey ValveKing 112 Combo Amp Features:
- 50W all-tube power
- Texture variable Class A/AB blend control
- 2 footswitchable channels
- (w/optional footswitch)EQ and volume for each channel
- Footswitchable gain/volume boost on lead channel
- 12" ValveKing speaker
- Reverb with level control
- Buffered effects loop
- External speaker jack
- 2 - 6L6GC power amp tubes
- 3 - 12AX7 preamp tubes
- 4, 8, or 16 ohms
Read that features list and price tag and know this: it's a whole lotta amp for not a lotta
cash. Order your Peavey ValveKing 112 Combo today.
Peavey ValveKing 112 Combo Amp Specifications:
- 21-2/5"W x 18-1/4"H x 10-1/4"D
- 44-1/2 lbs.