A mysteriously musical envelope filter for guitar
The Electro-Harmonix Riddle is a powerful and precise envelope filter fine-tuned for guitar frequency
response. The Riddle guitar effect will deliver tight and smooth control over the complete 80 Hz to 5 kHz range, with a consistent
and even sweetness. Need some edge? Engage Riddle's analog distortion and dial in anything from subtle bite to dominating
crush. You can even plug in an optional expression pedal to control the filter sweep with your foot. With the ability to adjust
Q, sweep range, and filter type, you'll also wind up with of the most versatile wahs available.
filters are a unique type of sound modifier where the intensity of the effect is controlled by the user's playing dynamics.
The volume and dynamic of the incoming audio signal is used to control a swept filter. As the volume increases or decreases
so does the frequency of the filter. With 3 selectable filter modes, along with START, STOP, ATTACK, DECAY, Q and SENSITIVITY
controls, The Electro-Harmonix Riddle guitar pedal makes all of the classic Q sounds available to you.
Electro-Harmonix Riddle Envelope Filter Guitar Effects Pedal Features:
- 80 Hz to 5 kHz frequency response tailored for guitar
- Optional expression pedal control
- Fully-analog circuit
- Switch selectable analog distortion designed for guitar
- Start and Stop sweep control
- Low Pass, Band Pass, High Pass filter select
- Start and Stop for filter sweep and Q control
- Separate Dry and Effect outputs
- 9.6VDC 200mA power supply included
Sculpt your envelope to reveal a truly expressive tone, with a defined and unique signature.