Hurricane-force projection and volume.
Martin has offered several large soundhole model guitars in the past but none as affordable as the herringbone
acoustic HD-16R LSH. Constructed with a 16 Series mortise and tenon neck joint, the HD-16R LSH offers you a guitar with a
full-gloss lacquered body, all solid-wood construction and hybrid scalloped bracing, resulting in a powerfully deep, yet balanced
Martin HD-16R LSH Acoustic Guitar Features:
- Construction: Mortise/Tenon Neck joint
- Body size: D-14 Fret
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Fine Herringbone
- Top bracing pattern: Hybrid X Scalloped
- Top braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16''
- Back material: Solid East India Rosewood
- Back purfling: Style 45
- Side material: Solid East India Rosewood
- Endpiece: White Bolaron
- Endpiece inlay: Black/White Boltaron
- Binding: White Boltaron
- Top inlay style: Fine Herringbone
- Side inlay: None
- Back inlay: Black/White Boltaron
- Neck material: Select Hardwood
- Neck shape: Modified Low Oval
- Nut material: White Corian
- Headstock: Solid/Square Taper
- Headplate: Solid East India Rosewood w/ Raised Gold Foil Logo
- Heelcap: White Boltaron
- Fingerboard material: Solid Striped Ebony
- Scale length: 25.4
- # of frets clear: 14
- # of frets total: 20
- Fingerboard width at nut: 1-3/4''
- Fingerboard width at 12th fret: 2-1/4''
- Fingerboard position inlays: Style 28
- Fingerboard binding: None
- Finish back & sides: Polished Gloss
- Finish top: Polished Gloss w/Aging Toner
- Finish neck: Satin
- Bridge material: Solid Striped Ebony
- Bridge style: Belly
- Bridge string spacing: 2-1/4"
- Saddle: 16" radius/Compensated/White Tusk
- Tuning machines: Chrome w/Small Knobs
- Recommended strings: Martin MSP 4200 Medium Phosphor Bronze
- Bridge & endpins: White w/White Colored Dots
- Pickguard: Tortoise Color
- Case: 345
- Interior label: None
Martin HD-16R LSH Acoustic Guitar Includes:
Speaks up and cuts through. Order today.