A Spanish nylon-string guitar with a cutaway and advanced electronics.
The Caballero 10 Cutaway nylon-string acoustic-electric has the playability and tone you would expect
in a fine Spanish-style guitar from Manuel Rodriguez. With outstanding features that include a solid Canadian cedar top, laminated
rosewood back & sides, mahogany neck, and a rosewood fingerboard. A graceful body cutaway provides the guitarist access to
the entire fretboard.
With a built-in LR Baggs Stage Pro Element Pickup and Onboard Preamp/EQ the Caballero 10 Cutaway
is ready for any performance venue. This state-of-the art electronics system gives you the response, balance, and tonal control
to sound your best.
Aesthetic appointments include tortoiseshell body binding, Silver-plated tuning machines, wood
mosaic soundhole rosette, and a beautiful gloss finish. Rodriguez guitars are known for their high level of craftsmanship
and purity of tone. The Caballero 10 Cutaway Spanish acoustic-electric guitar represents an uncommon quality and value.
Rodriguez Caballero 10 Cutaway Nylon String Acoustic-Electric Guitar Features:
- Head Shape: Manuel Rodriguez style
- Headstock overlay: rosewood
- Tuners: silverplated slotted
- Strings: D'Addario J46 ESP strings
- Nut: bone
- Nut width: 52mm (2.04")
- Neck joint: Spanish heel
- Neck material: mahogany
- Scale: 650mm (25.6")
- Fingerboard material: Indian rosewood
- Fingerboard radius: flat
- Position markers: edge
- Fret size: classic medium
- Number of frets: 19 silverplated
- Body Shape: classical with cutaway
- Top: Solid Canadian cedar
- Back and Sides: Laminated rosewood
- Body depth: 90mm (3.54")
- Binding: maple
- Soundhole inlay: multicolored wood rosette
- Bridge: rosewood
- Saddle: bone
- Finish: gloss
- Pickup: LR Baggs Stage Pro Element piezo pickup
- EQ: LR Baggs Stage Pro Preamp/EQ
- Battery: 9v
Order a quality acoustic guitar at an amazing price!