An updated version of the cherished MO-3.
The MOm5 takes the basic functions of the MO-3 and fine tunes them into a more usable, stable pedal
that captures the analog octave tones of some of the world's classic octave dividers.
Featuring One- and Two-Octaves
down voices along with Dry Blend, the MOm5 also has a 3-way Filter switch that selects between a fuzzy, square wave octave
tone, a milder sine wave, and a deep organ tone. The Input Attenuator is essential in controlling the note-tracking of the
pedal's octave voices, allowing the user to fine-tune performance to the specific guitar or bass being used.
on Guyatone's award-winning Micro Series effects, the Mighty Micros offer professional-grade features and exceptional sound
quality in an ultra-compact, lightweight chassis that is 33% smaller and 50% lighter than your average stompbox.
Guyatone Mighty Micros offer many improvements and additional features that Guyatone users have demanded, all packed into
a rugged enclosure that retains the same-sized footprint as the original Micro Series effects.
Designed for the professional,
working musician, Guyatone Mighty Micros feature superior-grade component selection for improved sound quality. Adjustable
internal Input Attenuators allow use with a variety of instrument or input signals. All Guyatone Mighty Micros are covered
by a 3-year parts and labor warranty through the manufacturer.
Guyatone Mighty Micro Series MOm5 Micro Octaver Octave Guitar Effects Pedal Features:
- Ultra-bright status LED Cast aluminum stompguard
- Improved functionality over Micro Series pedals
- Top mounted jacks
- Lightweight, ultra-durable cast-aluminum chassis reduces noise level
- Glow-in-the-dark washer for bypass switch
- Mechanical true-bypass switching via custom Guyatone switch
- Top mounted, no-tools battery compartment
- "Smart screw" makes battery changing easier and stays connected to battery lid via permanent retaining washers
- OCT-1: Controls output level of 1-octave down effect. Turn clockwise to increase Effect level.
- DRY: Controls output level of Dry (unaffected input) signal. Turn clockwise to increase Dry level.
- OCT-2: Controls output level of 2-octave down effect. Turn clockwise to increase Effect level.
FILTER SHIFT SWITCH:
Shift the tonal character of Oct-1 and Oct-2 voices
- Off: Filter is bypassed (most distorted)
- 1: Decreases the Hi-frequency range (smoother tone)
- 2: Further decreases the Hi-Frequency range (organ tone)
INPUT ATTENUATOR: Selects proper input sensitivity against
output level from connected instruments. Turn counterclockwise to emphasize a low sensitivity; it supports a low input signal.
Turn counterclockwise to reduce input signal when sound is distorted due to high input signals. By regulating input sensitivity,
tracking of MOm5 can be optimized to instrument used.
Save BIG when you buy today!
Guyatone Mighty Micro Series MOm5 Micro Octaver Octave Guitar Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Controls: OCT.1 / OCT.2 / DRY / INPUT ATTENUATOR
- Jacks: INPUT/OUTPUT/DC IN
- Switch: EFFECT ON/OFF (True Bypass) / FILTER (OFF/1/2)
- Indicator: EFFECT ON/OFF
- Input Impedance: 470 kOHM
- Output Impedance:Less than 10 kOHM
- Current Consumption: 20 mA (at effect ON)
- Power Requirement: DC 9V 006P (6F22)/AC-2 Adaptor
- Dimensions: 2-6/10" (W) x 3-9/10" (D) x 2-3/10" (H)
- Weight: 8.47 oz. (without battery)
- Warranty: 3-year parts and labor