The most accurate reissue series Gibson's Custom Shop has ever produced!
The AA flamed maple top is exactly the kind of wood that went on the Les Pauls in '59. BurstBucker 1
and 2 pickups are precision re-creations of original "Patent Applied For" pickups, right down to the mismatched windings.
Original bumblebee capacitors, long-tenon 1959 rounded neck profile, CTS pots, original aluminum stopbar, and tons of other
details make it look, sound, and play identically to the original. Mahogany back and neck with rosewood fretboard.
Gibson Custom 1959 Les Paul Standard Guitar Left-Handed Features:
- Carved maple top
- Solid mahogany back
- One-piece mahogany neck with original-style truss rod routing and 1959 rounded neck profile
- 22-fret rosewood fretboard with historically accurate trapezoid inlays
- BurstBucker 1 (rhythm) and 2 (treble) pickups
- CTS pots and bumble bee capacitors
- 2 volume knobs, 2 tone knobs, and 3-way switch
- Single-ply cream binding on top and fretboard
- Nickel hardware
- Aluminum stopbar
- Original-style toggle switch washer and jackplate
- Vintage tulip-style tuners
Gibson Custom 1959 Les Paul Standard Guitar Left-Handed Includes:
- Custom Shop hardshell case and certificate of authenticity
If you could walk into a music store in 1959 and buy a Les Paul off the shelf, this is EXACTLY
what you'd get. Order today and own your piece of the past.