This wah cries with versatility.
Bob Bradshaw of Custom Audio Electronics designed the MXR MC-404 CAE Crybaby Dual Inductor Wah Pedal
with the Crybaby design team to create a highly versatile wah-wah with top-grade components. The MC404 CAE Crybaby features
dual Fasel inductors with 2 distinct voices (high-end emphasis or low-to-mid resonance), and a built-in MXR MC-401 Boost/LineDriver
that adds even more flexibility.
Choose between inductors and turn the boost on or off with the side-mounted kickswitches.
Bright LEDs on each side of the wah indicate operation status. The MC404 Crybaby wah boasts true hardwire bypass, a long-life
CTS potentiometer, and internal pots for the Q control—which varies the intensity of the wah effect—and gain adjustments.
You get the high performance and quality that you expect from Dunlop, the world leader in wah-wah technology.
has been one of the world's foremost designers of custom guitar pedalboards and effects systems for many of rock's most influential
guitarists for 3 decades. And for just as long, MXR and Crybaby have been synonymous with the effects pedal innovations that
have shaped the tone of modern electric guitar playing. So it was only natural for them all to join forces to create a dynamic
line of pedals offering the ultimate in tone, functionality and road-worthy dependability. Since 1980, CAE's groundbreaking
pedal designs were made in limited quantities only for a select clientele of world-class guitarists. But now these very same
devices and circuits are available to all.
MXR MC404 CAE Crybaby Dual Inductor Wah Guitar Effects Pedal Features:
- Select between a Yellow or Red Fasel Inductor for two distinct tones
- Features a custom designed CTS extended life low noise potentiometer
- User selectable gain output stage with kick switch and LED indicator
- Designed with low noise class 'A' operational amplifiers
- Bright LEDs indicate effect status, inductor mode, and boost on or off mode
- True bypass
- For power, insert a 9-volt battery, plug in an ECB-003 power adapter, or plug into a Dunlop DC Brick multi-power supply
Save BIG when you buy today!
MXR MC404 CAE Crybaby Dual Inductor Wah Guitar Effects Pedal Specifications:
- HF mode (Yellow Inductor)
- Low pass: 400Hz
- High pass: 1.9KHz - 2.2KHz
LF mode (Red Inductor)
- Low pass: 255Hz - 355Hz
- High pass: 1.3KHz -1.5KHz
Input impedance (wah active): 1mOhm
- Output impedance: <10 kOhms
- Maximum input level (boost off): -6dBm at filter's center frequency
- Maximum output level: +8dBm
- Maximum gain (toe down): +16dB
- Maximum gain (heel down): +16dB
- S/N (heel down): >85.5 dBV
- S/N (toe down): >82 dBV
- Bypass configuration: true bypass
- Power requirements: <6.3mA @ 9V DC