The battery-powered Pocket Rock-It S1 Headphone Amp allows you to practice silently in any location,
and to have great tones at your disposal. The rotating input plug has 90° of motion, so the S1 headphone amp can plug
into any guitar jack—no cable needed
The Pocket Rock-It headphone amp gives you 1 clean and 2 dirty settings
for lots of tonal versatility. The Filter control is a continuously variable EQ that adjusts high and mid-range frequencies
of the amp emulation model selected.
If you do decide to let the rest of the world in on your Pocket Rock-It S1 sessions,
use the line out for recording or preamp applications. Jam with your CDs or MP3s with the headphone amp's line in.
C Tech Pocket Rock-It S1 is designed, developed and engineered in the USA.
C Tech Pocket Rock-It S1 Standard Guitar Headphone Amp Features:
- Instrument Input: 1/4" male plug T/S
- Instrument Impedance: 1.0 M ohms
- CD/Line in: 1/8" jack T/R/S
- Line input impedance: >100 K ohms
- Line level input: 1.0 volts RMS
- Headphone/Line out: 1/8" jack T/R/S
- Headphone/Line out load: 8 Ohms min
- Battery (Alkaline or rechargeable): 9V
- Approx. Battery life: 20-24 hours
- Size: 3.3" x 2.3" x 1.4"
- Filter Control: 12db Mid/High Adjust
- Processor: 16 bit
- Headphones (included): 32 ohm, 44mm driver
Plug in anywhere. Call or click today to order.