Practice or jam quietly anywhere.
The battery-powered Pocket Rock-It V1 is a headphone amp for guitar that allows you to practice silently
in any location, and to have great tones at your disposal. The rotating input plug has 90° of motion, so the V1 headphone
amp can plug into any guitar jack—no cable needed!
Two clean and two dirty settings, with separate effects for
double and chorus give you tons of tone versatility. The Filter control is a continuously variable EQ that adjusts high and
mid-range frequencies of the Pocket Rock-It amp emulation model selected.
If you do decide to let the rest of the world
in on your Pocket Rock-It V1 sessions, use the line out for recording or preamp applications. Jam with your CDs or MP3s with
the line in or connect two Pocket Rock-Its and jam with a buddy (adapters and cables included).
The Pocket Rock-It
V1 Guitar Headphone Amplifier was designed, developed and engineered in the USA.
C Tech Pocket Rock-It V1 Guitar Headphone Amp Features:
- Instrument Input: 1/4" male plug T/S
- Instrument Impedance: 1.0 M ohms
- CD/Line in: 1/8" jack T/R/S
- Line input impedance: >100 K ohms
- Line level input: 1.0 volts RMS
- Headphone/Line out: 1/8" jack T/R/S
- Headphone/Line out load: 8 Ohms min
- Battery (Alkaline or rechargeable): 9V
- Approx. Battery life: 10-15 hours
- Size: 3.3" x 2.3" x 1.4"
- Filter Control: 12db Mid/High Adjust
- Processor: 16 bit
- Headphones (included): 32 ohm, 44mm driver
- Also included: Stereo 1/8" (male) to dual 1/8" (female) headphone splitter, Stereo 1/8" (male) to stereo 1/4" (female)
adapter, Stereo 1/8" (male) to stereo 1/8" (male) cable (6' long), Mono 1/4" (female) to mono 1/4" (female) adapter.
Plug in anywhere. Call or click today to order.