This Grand Symphony 12-string has tone that rings out with balance and complexity.
The Taylor 856ce Grand Symphony Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar is fashioned from Indian rosewood that
seems as if it was created to be on this exquisite guitar. The clarity, balance, sustain, excellent bass response, and wonderful
coloration and figure are without equal. Paired with Sitka spruce, it is an unstoppable sonic combination. The Taylor 856ce
Grand Symphony is adorned with mother-of-pearl 800 Series fingerboard inlays, maple binding, and an abalone rosette, and equipped
with the Taylor Expression System and cutaway, this beauty has the tools to shine in any music venue.
Though you might
see similarities to a Grand Auditorium, the Taylor Grand Symphony guitar is unique in both sound and shape. Significant changes
in its geometry yield a deeper more piano-like bass. A wider lower bout and higher, wider waist return ample volume and low-end
sustain in symphony with fuller mids and balanced highs.
Designed to faithfully reproduce your guitar's native tone,
the Expression System utilizes patented Dynamic Sensors to capture top and string vibration like never before. Created in
partnership with renowned audio pioneer, Rupert Neve, the Taylor ES is seamlessly integrated into the design of the guitar
from the ground up. Onboard tone controls provide added flavor, or set flat for an uncolored, exceptionally clean amplified
The finish used to create the Taylor 856ce guitar's lustrous gloss top, back, and sides was developed at Taylor
for maximum durability and resistance to cold-checking. This ultraviolet-cured finish is also more environmentally friendly
than traditional lacquer finishes.
Taylor 800 Series 856ce Grand Symphony 12-String Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar Features:
- Type/Shape: 12-String GS
- Back & Sides: Indian rosewood
- Top: Western Sitka spruce
- Soundhole Rosette: Abalone
- Neck: Tropical American mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Fretboard Inlay: Pearl 800 Series
- Headstock overlay: Indian rosewood
- Binding: Maple
- Bridge: Ebony
- Nut & Saddle: Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Gold-plated Taylor Tuners
- Strings: Elixir® Light Gauge Strings with NANOWEB® Coating
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Neck Width at Nut: 1-7/8"
- Number of Frets: 20
- Bracing: Standard II (Forward Shifted Pattern With Relief Rout)
- Finish: Gloss
- Color Options: Natural with Tobacco Edgeburst
- Sunburst options: Tobacco (top only)
- Cutaway: Venetian
- Electronics: Taylor Expression System™
- Left-Handed: Available; No Charge
- Body Width: 16-1/4"
- Body Depth: 4-5/8"
- Body Length: 20"
- Overall Length: 41"
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell
Pours out pristine 12-string tone in any setting. Order today.