A more affordable Rhoads model with expanded finish options.
The strikingly designed Jackson RR3 Rhoads Pro Electric Guitar is built for extreme players. The alder
body (with flamed maple top on the transparent finishes) joins up with the maple neck and compound-radius rosewood fretboard.
Shredder-friendly features include jumbo frets; a Floyd Rose-licensed, Jackson low-profile, double-locking tremolo; Seymour
Duncan JB TB4 (bridge) and Jazz SH2N (neck) humbuckers; and volume/volume/tone with 3-way switching. Black hardware completes
Jackson's compound-radius fingerboard curves more dramatically at the nut for easy chording and flattens
out as it approaches the neck joint for low-action bends without fretting out. With a more relaxed hand, you'll play better!
Includes deluxe Jackson/SKB molded case.
Jackson RR3 Rhoads Electric Guitar Features:
- Alder body (with flamed maple top under transparent finishes)
- Bolt-on maple neck with scarf joint headstock
- Ivoroid binding on neck and headstock
- Seymour Duncan JB TB4 humbucker (bridge) and Jazz SH2N (neck) humbucker
- Compound-radius rosewood fretboard
- MOTO sharkfin inlays
- 25-1/2" scale
- 22 jumbo frets
- Floyd Rose Licensed Jackson low-profile double-locking tremolo
- Volume, volume, tone, three-way
- Sealed die-cast tuners
- Chrome pickguard
- Black hardware
- Includes deluxe Jackson/SKB molded case
Jackson RR3 Rhoads Electric Guitar Includes:
- deluxe Jackson molded case by SKB
Become a Rhoads scholar and rule the school of rock.
Jackson RR3 Rhoads Electric Guitar Specifications:
- 25-1/2" scale length
- Neck dimensions: 1st fret: .745", 12th fret .810"
- 1-11/16" nut width