A great beginner's dreadnought for a steal.
The Fender DG-60 acoustic guitar has 20 frets, 25.3" scale, nato neck, with sonokeling fingerboard,
and the bridge is sonokeling with a compensated saddle. The finish is natural gloss polyurethane. The body starts with a Fender
dreadnought style for full, balanced tonal range. It features a dual-action truss rod, black pickguard, scalloped X-bracing,
dot position inlays, and a Gold silkscreened Fender logo.
The guitar plays with a bright and full tone, with clear,
sustaining notes. The DG-60 acoustic guitar can do live gigs with ease. The durability of the body woods, matched with Fender's
craftsmanship has made for a rugged and durable guitar for a great price, and comes out of the box ready to take to the stage.
Fender DG-60 Acoustic Guitar Features:
- Model Name DG60
- Series: classic design series
- Body Style: Fender style dreadnought
- Color: natural polyurethane
- Finish: polyurethane gloss
- Top: laminated spruce
- Bracing: scalloped X-bracing
- Back and sides: laminated mahogany
- Neck: nato
- Fingerboard: Sonokeling (Indian rosewood)
- Frets: 20
- Bridge: Sonokeling with compensated saddle
- Machine heads: die-cast chrome
- Dual-action truss rod,
- Black pickguard,
- Scalloped X-bracing,
- Dot position inlays,
- Compensated urea saddle,
- Gold silkscreened Fender logo,
- Multi-ABS inlays on soundhole rosette,
- Black bridge and end-pins
- Strings: D'Addario EXP-26 phosphor bronze, gauges .011 to .052
With its durable body, and beautiful finish, this Fender acoustic guitar suits any musical
style and is perfect for small gigs and jam sessions. Order yours today!
Fender DG-60 Acoustic Guitar Specifications:
- Scale length: 25.3"
- Body depth: 3.94" to 4.92"
- Width at nut: 1.69"
- Width at heel: 2.24"