An affordable Casio keyboard with rich sound and grand piano touch.
The Casio Privia PX-575R Digital Piano is loaded with features such as microphone input and volume control,
large LCD screen, registration memory, Rhythm and Tone Controller Internet Data Expansion System, USB port and SD card slot.
The auto-accompaniment feature gives you the sound of a full ensemble.
The 88-key Privia PX575R features a tri-element
ZPI sound source and provides authentic piano sound coupled with scaled hammer action for an exquisite grand piano feel, and
selectable touch sensitivity; making it possible for people to be as inspired as if they were playing on ivory. The Casio
PX575R comes equipped with dual two-way speakers and 2 headphone jacks. An optional 3-pedal unit will allow the elegant sounds
of this naturally grand sounding digital piano to perform just as eloquently as the real thing, while a new face panel design
conveys the technical advantages that appeals to the Casio Privia consumer.
The Internet Data Expansion Systems allows
users to customize preset tunes by downloading them from www.casiosongs.com or other musical downloading sites. For this purpose,
users can also look for a USB terminal and direct PC connection through USB cable, and an SD card slot.
Edit built-in sounds to produce your own original creations. Up to 120 of your own sounds can be stored in memory for recall,
just like the built-in tones.
General MIDI compatibility
The General MIDI tones of this Casio keyboard let you connect to a personal computer to enjoy "desktop music" capabilities.
This keyboard can be used as a desktop music input device or sound source, and it's just the thing for playback of commercially
available prerecorded General MIDI music software.
A USB port provides quick and easy connection to a computer.*
*Note that you will need a commercially available USB cable (A-B type) to connect to a computer using the USB port.
Digital piano setups can be stored in memory for later recall and instant settings whenever you need them. Up to 32 setups
(4 setups x 8 banks) can be stored in registration memory.
SD Memory Card Slot
The Casio Privia PX575R has a built-in SD memory card slot that helps to simplify transfer of data from a computer and lets
you store volumes of data for later recall when you need it. You can also load a card with a standard MIDI file (SMF) and
play it back on the digital piano.
Save BIG when you buy today!
Casio Privia PX575R 88-Key Digital Piano Specifications:
- Keyboard: 88 Piano Keys (with Touch Response), Off/1/2/3
- Polyphony: 32 Notes, maximum (10 for Certain Tones)
- Tones: 400 Advanced Tones + 200 Preset Tones + 20 Drum Sets + 100 Standard User Tones + 20 User Tones with Waves*1 + 4
User Drum Sets with Waves*1 + 50 Drawbar Organ Tones + 100 User Drawbar Organ Tones (894 Tones Total); Layer/Split
- Drawbars: 9 (16', 5 1/3', 8', 4', 2 2/3', 2', 1 3/5', 1 1/3', 1')
- Percussion: Second, Third
- Click: On, Off
- DSP (200 Types: Internal, 100 User Areas) + Reverb (16 Types) + Chorus (16 Types) + Equalizer (10 Types, 4 Bands)
- Rhythm Patterns: 182 (Internal, 16 User Areas*1)
- Tempo: Variable (226 Steps, 30 to 255)
- Chords: 3 Fingering Methods (Casio Chord, Fingered, Full Range Chord)
- Rhythm Controller: Start/Stop, Intro/Ending 1 and 2, Variation/Fill-in 1 and 2, Synchro/Fill-in Next
- Volume: 0 to 127 (128 Steps)
- One-touch Presets: Recalls Settings for Tone, Tempo, Layer On/Off and Harmonize On/Off in Accordance with Rhythm
- Auto Harmonize: 10 Types
- Time Signatures: 0, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
- Songs: 5
- Recording Tracks: 6 (2 through 6 are Melody Tracks)
- Recording Methods: Real-time, Step
- Memory Capacity: Approximately 10,000 Notes (Total for 5 Songs)
- Edit Function: Equipped
Demo Tunes: 3
Tune Number 0
- Name: Toboggan Run
- Composer: Tech-Note International LTD.
- Tune Number: 1
- Name: Snow-water
- Composer: Akiko Fujimoto
- Tune Number: 2
- Name: Malibu Sun
- Composer: Tech-Note International LTD.
- Parameters: Attack time; Release time; Resonance; Cutoff frequency; Vibrato type; Vibrato delay; Vibrato depth; Vibrato
rate; Octave shift; Level; Touch sense; Reverb send; Chorus send; DSP line; DSP type; DSP parameter
- Registration Memory
- Number of Setups
- 32 (4 Setups x 8 Banks)
- Tone, Rhythm, Tempo, Layer On/Off, Split On/Off, Split point, Harmonize On/Off, Mixer settings (Channels 1 to 10), Effect
settings, Touch Response settings, Soft/Sostenuto Pedal Jack setting, Transpose, Tuning, Accompaniment Volume setting, Pitch
Bend range, Auto Harmonize type, MODE Button setting, Synchro Standby State, Mixer Hold, DSP Hold, Synthesizer Mode Parameters
- Channels: 16
- Parameters: Tone; Part On/Off; Volume; Pan Pot; Octave Shift; Coarse Tune; Fine Tune; Reverb Send; Chorus Send; DSP Line;
DSP Level, DSP Pan, DSP System Reverb Send, DSP System Chorus Send
MIDI: 16 Multi-timbre receive, GM Level 1 Standard
- Pitch Bend Range: Adjustable (12 Semitones Upwards and Downwards)
- Transpose: 49 Steps (-24 Semitones to +24 Semitones)
- Tuning: Variable (A4 = Approximately 440Hz ±100 Cents)
- LCD: Adjustable Contrast
SMF Player: Flash Memory Storage for Up to 200 Files*1
- Supported Format: SMF0
- Capacity: 4MB*2
- Shared Area: Approximately 3.5MB*2 (Waveform Data, Accompaniment Data, SMF Data) Further Storage of Waveform, Accompaniment,
and SMF Data becomes impossible after the total of such data reaches approximately 3.5MB.
SD Memory Cards:
- Supported SD Memory Cards: 1GB or Less (Cards with capacity greater than 1 GB are not supported)
- Functions: Save and load data; Playback of SMF; Card Formatting; File Delete; File Rename
Pedals; Damper, Soft/Sostenuto
- SD Card Slot
- USB Port: Type B
- Headphones: Stereo Standard Jacks x 2; Output Impedance: 170 Ohms; Output Voltage: 6.0V (RMS) MAX
- Pedal: Standard Jacks x 2
- Power: 12V DC
- Microphone In: Standard Jack (with Microphone Volume Knob)
- Input Impedance: 3.3KOhms
- Input Sensitivity: 10mV
- Pedal Connector: For optional SP-30 Only
Speakers: (16cm x 8cm Oval) x 2 + 5cm x 2
- Output: 8.0W + 8.0W
- Power Supply: AC Adaptor (AD-12)
- Power Consumption: 12V - 18W
- Dimensions: 52-15/16 x 13-3/4 x 6-1/8 inch (134.4 x 34.9 x 15.5 cm)
- Weight: Approximately 36.8 lbs (16.7 kg )