570 tones, 180 rhythms, easy-to-follow lesson plans, play-along songs, effects, and more.
The 76-key Casio WK210 Digital Keyboard Workstation is an endless source of inspiration for creative
players. The Casio keyboard's Voice Pad function enables not only voice samples, but also other effects and sounds you can
play back using the pads.
Easily connect the Casio WK210 keyboard workstation to an MP3 player, microphone, and then
to a PC. The Casio keyboard not only offers a wealth of sound diversity, rendered effectively via the AHL sound chip, but
also a vast array of timbres (570) and rhythms (180). The Casio WK210 even has a number of treats for fans of eccentric beats,
as the scale tuning functions open up a whole new world of Asian quarter tones or the classical tempering of baroque music.
Casio keyboard's 76 dynamic piano-look touch keys provide ample space for music. The WK210 keyboard's 6-octave scope offers
the best range of options and ideal freedom for turning your musical ideas into reality. The Casio WK210 is equipped with
570 quality AHL tones which create clear and dynamic sounds, including all sounds and rhythms found in classical piano pieces,
as well as many other genres.
The 76-key Casio WK210 keyboard plays up to 48 voices at the same time, giving you sound
diversity at its best. This makes interpretation of a wide range of musical pieces a pure pleasure.
The improved Casio step-up learning system is based on the principal of learning by playing. As in traditional piano lessons,
the practice piece is split up into individual bar sections and learned step-by-step. The Casio keyboard's small learning
units guarantee motivation and learning success.
•Step 1: Listen
•Step 2: See and repeat with visual support
•Step 3: Remember and play without help
When the Casio WK210 keyboard workstation's "Auto" mode is switched
on, a set practice goal must be reached before the next bar section is displayed. With the "Next" mode, you can set your own
Music Challenge is a play function where the player has to hit the illuminated keys as fast as possible. This practice is
fun and exercises your mind too. On keyboards without illuminated keys, musicians can play via the large LCD display. The
aim of the game is to hit the correct keys as quickly as possible.
Voice Pad function
The Casio WK210 workstation's Voice Pad function provides a simple way of playing back voice samples, such as "YO" and "HEY",
as well as other effects and sounds using the keyboard's pads. Moreover, the WK210's audio-in function lets you record your
own samples of up to 10 seconds, which can then also be played via the Voice Pad function.
Casio Music preset
The "Music Preset Library" contains 305 "one-touch settings" based on popular rock and pop songs. The useful presettings for
rhythm, tone, tempo, effects etc. makes time-consuming searches for the right settings a thing of the past. This assistant
makes playing the "top 300" child's play.
USB Plug & Play/Song expansion
The USB/MIDI (GM) connection enables further MIDI File songs to be loaded into the internal memory via the "Song expansion."
The memory capacity is 320 KB, enabling up to 10 songs to be saved. No software installation from a CD-ROM required thanks
to plug-&-play and the USB driver is compatible with both Mac and Windows (from Mac OSX 10.03 and Windows XP/Vista).
Connect a CD or MP3 player to the Audio input of your Casio WK210 keyboard. Your favorite tunes are played via the loudspeakers
of the keyboard in "half playback" so you can play along for the keyboard part. This is a good alternative to MIDI playback,
particularly if you don't want to edit the song.
Other features of the 76-note keyboard
The Casio WK210 keyboard is equipped with 180 rhythms to provide you with a colorful overview of the world of music. You can
listen, sing along, and play along with 152 top-quality, preloaded songs in a variety of genres. Whether you're giving a live
performance to an audience or you are alone in your living room, an impressive 10 reverb effects enhance the sound diversity
of your keyboard.
The Registration Memory function allows you to store up to 32 setups (8 benches with 4 memory spaces
each) in the registration memory. Recordings can be played back via the keyboard and pads using the sampling function (audio
input). 10 additional sound effects are provided to boost the fun factor.
With the Casio keyboard's sequencer (6 track/5
songs), you can record your own ideas quickly and easily in real time (capacity: 12,000 notes).
Note: The regular
version comes with an AD-5 power adapter, but restock versions may or may not come with the adapter depending on what's in
inventory at the time of purchase.
Casio WK210 76-Key Digital Keyboard Workstation Features:
- Keyboard: 76 dynamic touch keys
- Voice Pad function
- 48-note polyphony AHL sound source
- 570 Tones, 180 Rhythms, Registration memory
- Step Up lesson system, Music presets
- Scale tuning (Preset scales incl. Arabic)
- Rhythm editor
- Sampling Function
- Audio-in terminal for MP3-Player
- Microphone input
- Headphone connection
- The loudspeaker system features 2x2.5W for an impressive and balanced sound
Broaden your horizons with this versatile, all-around great starter keyboard. Order your
Casio WK210 76-Key Digital Keyboard Workstation Specifications:
- Touch Response: 2 types, Off
- Maximum Polyphony: 48 notes (24 for certain tones)
- Built-in Tones: 570
- Sampling Tones:
- Up to 8 (Melody Sampling: 5, Drum Sampling: 3), Up to 10 seconds, Functions: Layer, Split
- Reverb: 1 to 10, Off
- Chorus: 1 to 5, Off
- Metronome: Beats per measure: 0, 2, to 6 with a tempo range of 30 to 255
- Step Up Lessons:
- (Total of 4) Listen, Watch, Remember, Auto, with lesson parts in L, R, and LR. (Functions) Repeat, Voice Fingering Guide,
Note Guide, Performance Evaluation
- Music Challenge: 20 notes
- Auto Accompaniment: (Built-in Rhythms: 180), (User Rhythms: Up to 10 with Accompaniment Edit)
- Registration: 32 (4 setups x 8 banks)
- Recorder: Realtime recording, playback
- Keyboard Play: 5 songs, 6 tracks
- Playing Along with a Built-in Song: 1 song (L, R, LR)
- Memory Capacity: Approximately 12,000 notes (total for 6 songs)
- Other Functions:
- Transpose: ±1 octaves (12 semitones)
- Octave Shift: Upper/Lower ±2 octaves
- Tuning: A4 = approx. 440 Hz ±100 cents
- Scale tuning: Preset Scales
- Music Preset: 305
- One Touch Preset: 180
- Auto Harmonize: 12 types
- Arpeggiator: 90 types
MIDI: 16 multi-tone received, GM Level 1 standard
- Musical information functions: Tone, Rhythm, Song Bank, numbers and names; staff notation, fingering, pedal operation,
tempo, measure and beat number, chord name, etc.
- USB port: TYPE B
- Sustain/Assignable jack: Standard jack (sustain, sostenuto, soft, rhythm start/stop)
- Phones/Output jack: Stereo standard jack; Output Impedance: 200ω, Output Voltage: 4.5V(RMS)MAX
- Audio in jack: Stereo mini jack; Input Impedance: 9kω, Input Sensitivity: 200mV
- Mic In jack: Standard jack; Input Impedance: 3kω, Input Sensitivity: 10mV
Power jack: 9V DC
- Power Supply: 2-way
- Batteries: 6 D-size zinc-carbon batteries or alkaline batteries
- Battery Life: Approximately 5 hours continuous operation on zinc-carbon batteries
- AC Adaptor: AD-5 (may or may not be included in restock version)
- Auto Power Off: Approximately 6 minutes after last key operation (Operates during battery use only)
- Speakers: 12cm x 2 (Output: 2.5W + 2.5W)
- Power Consumption: 9V = 7.7W
- 118.7 cm x 40.0 cm x 15.5 cm (46-3/4" x 153/4" x 6 1/8")
- Weight: Approximately 7.2 kg (15.9 lb.) (without batteries)