A keyboard amplifier with a 12-inch woofer and tweeter, 2 - 1/4-inch inputs, and the option to stand
it on its feet or on its side.
The Phonic MK50 keyboard amplifier provides you the reliability and stability you need. Whether you
need amplification for gigs or simply jamming alone, the MK50 keyboard amp is designed for demanding performance applications.
It features a 12" custom woofer and tweeter, 2 - 1/4" inputs with level controls, a CD input through stereo RCA connectors,
and a headphone and external speaker jack. The keyboard speaker also includes an insert point for adding external effects,
a 4-band equalizer, a built-in reverb engine, and a peak LED light. The adjustable cabinet design allows you to place the
amp in traditional, vertical, or studio monitor positioning while the steel grille protects the MK50 amp's components no matter
what position it's in.
Phonic MK50 Keyboard Amplifier Features:
- 12" custom woofer and tweeter
- 2 - 1/4" inputs with level controls
- CD input through stereo RCA connectors
- Headphone output jack
- External speaker jack
- Insert point for adding external effects
- 4-band EQ
- Internal limiter
- Peak LED
- Master volume control
- Reverb engine built-in
- High-quality woofer and tweeters
- Adjustable cabinet design for traditional, vertical, or studio monitor positioning
- Steel grille protect components
Plug in this bad boy and give your keyboard the volume it needs. Own this Phonic amp today.
Phonic MK50 Keyboard Amplifier Specifications:
- Output power rating: 50W RMS @ 2% THd, 8 ohm load - 120V AC line
- Gain: 50dB, tones at 12:00 @ 1kHz
- Tone control range: Low: 18dB @ 50Hz; Lo Mid: 21dB @ 150Hz; Hi Mid: 16dB @ 1kHz; High: 29dB @ 10kHz
- Input impedance: 10kOhms
- Maximum signal accepted: 10 volts peak to peak
- Insert jack: Line output (Max): 2.5 volts peak to peak; Line input (Max): 2.5 volts peak to peak
- Speaker size and rating: custom design 12" with 1.5" voice coil; 30 oz. magnet-power handling 100W; Piezo Tweeter-power
- Cabinet Type: Port tuned enclosure
- Input Power Requirements: 120 VAc, 60Hz, 85VA; 100/110 VAc, 50/60Hz, 85VA; 230 VAc, 50/60Hz, 85VA
- Cabinet dimensions: 21-1/2" H x 17-1/2" W x 15" D
- Weight: 39.5 lb.