A compact powerhouse combo with all the channels and inputs you need.
It gives you 200W to drive a 15" woofer and horn tweeter. The mixer section provides 4 channels with
input options to cover about anything you want to plug in (RCA, XLR, and TRS jacks for balanced or unbalanced signals). 2-band
EQ is provided on channels 1 and 2. It also has effects send and return (1/4" jacks), line out (XLR and 1/4"), headphone jack,
and a back-panel extension speaker jack. A built-in limiter prevents clipping and allows clear playing at high output levels.
All this is housed in a compact, road-ready cab made of 7-ply plywood, internally braced and carpet covered.
Yorkville 200KB 4-Channel Keyboard Amp Features:
- 200W of power
- 15" woofer and RCF N252P horn tweeter
- 4 channel operation
- Channel 1 has an XLR and TRS phone jack
- Channel 2 has an XLR and TRS phone jack
- Channel 3 has a TRS phone jack input
- Channel 4 has one TRS phone jack and 2 RCA jacks
- Channels 1 and 2 have treble and bass tone controls
- Channel 1 features a piano contour switch that automatically optimizes response for keyboard
- Built-in limiter prevents clipping at high output levels
- Cabinet is constructed of 3/4" 7-ply poplar plywood
- Internally braced
- Black carpet cover
- Compact, portable size
- 22-1/4"W x 23-1/2"H x 14-1/2"D
It's more keyboard amp than you thought you could afford, and it's priced easy. Order today.