The 3i 1610 Equipment Case delivers unparalleled protection.
The 3i-series enclosures are rock-solid and tight as a drum with incredible strength for safeguarding
your precious gear no matter the conditions. The polypropylene copolymer resin-molded shell is completely resistant to corrosion,
solvents, ultraviolet light, fungus, and impact damage. The gasket-sealed, submersible design keeps the elements at bay, while
the automatic ambient pressure valve and thick foam interior cushions and coddles your sensitive cargo. A continuous molded-in
hinge, patent pending trigger release latch system, and comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle keeps
it closed tight. You can even put a padlock on it.
The SKB Million Mile warranty keeps you covered no matter how far
you travel or how long you've owned your case.
SKB 3i 1610 Equipment Case with Foam Features:
- Polypropylene copolymer resin-molded shell
- Gasket-sealed, submersible design
- Automatic ambient pressure valve
- Thick foam interior
- Continuous molded-in hinge
- Patent pending trigger release latch system
- Comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
No other case in the world can compare to the protection this bulldog provides. Order your
3i 1610 Equipment Case today!
SKB 3i 1610 Equipment Case with Foam Specifications:
- 16"W x 10"H x 5-1/2"D interior