A small Numark mixer with big features.
The Numark M1 is a compact, two-channel scratch mixer that is perfect for any DJ who needs to take maximum
advantage of limited space. You can plug in turntables, CD players, and any other line-level music source, as well as a microphone.
can set the level of each channel of M1 with trim and line faders, and then tailor the high and low frequencies with the rotary
EQs on each channel. Preview using the cue mini-crossfader and headphone output, and then mix with the M1's replaceable crossfader.
Numark M1 DJ Mixer Features:
- 2-channel compact-tabletop scratch mixer
- Inputs: 2 phono (RCA), 2 line (RCA), mic (1/4")
- Outputs: Master (RCA), Headphone (1/4" stereo)
- Rotary EQ and gain on each channel
- Trim and line faders
- Replaceable crossfader
- Mini-crossfader cueing
This affordable scratch mixer gives you two channels of fun in a compact package. Order
the M1 today.
Numark M1 DJ Mixer Specifications:
- Line: 18K ohm input impedance; 200mV rms sensitivity for 4V output
- Mic: 3K ohm input impedance unbalanced; 2mV rms sensitivity for 4V output; 20mV rms max input
- Phono: 47K ohm input impedance; 3mV rms sensitivity @ 1KHz for 4V output
- Master: 8V rms max
- Headphone: 125mW into 32 ohm
- Distortion: less than 0.1%
- S/N Ratio (maximum output JIS-A weighted):
- Line: Better than -90dB
- Mic: Better than -59dB
- Phono: Better than -65dB
- Frequency response:
- Line: 20Hz-20KHz +/-3dB
- Mic: 20Hz-20KHz +/-3, -1/-7dB
- Phono: ±3dB with -10dB attenuation at 10Hz to reduce rumble and feedback
- Channel equalizer:
- Bass: +12/-18 ±3dB @100Hz
- Treble: +13/-21.5 ±3dB@10KHz