For total DJ vibe alignment, X6 is the ticket.
The Numark X6 is a two-channel digital scratch mixer with BEAT SYNC digital effects. For any DJ who
values the fidelity and precision of their records, CDs, or digital files, X6 employs a 100% digital signal path using the
power of Alesis technology.
This 24-bit scratch mixer faithfully transmits every detail and nuance of your music adding
zero distortion and zero noise. Each channel features a switchable phono/line input and an additional line input, 3-band EQ,
and 3-band push-button kills. A 1/4" mic input channel also has a line input for further flexibility. The mic channel contains
dedicated gain, EQ, and silent on/off controls.
Numark's X6 kicks your music mixes up a notch with twelve 24-bit advanced,
assignable, digital BEAT SYNC effects: Vocoder, Tape Echo, Echo, Flanger, Phaser, Filter, two types of Reverbs, and more.
All of these can sync to the beat or your tap input. For example, you can hit the beat perfectly as you fade in Tape Echo
and give a shout—out with the Vocoder.
This Numark mixer has a D-Type digital crossfader with reverse and slope-controls,
as well as mini-crossfader cueing, with balanced 1/4" outs for a professional, reliable connection.
Numark X6 DJ Mixer with Effects Features:
- Two-channel digital, tabletop mixer
- 24-bit, no-noise, no-distortion digital mixing with Alesis technology
- Digital effects interface with 12 BEAT SYNC effects with wet/dry control
- Vocoder, Tape Echo, Echo, Flanger, Phaser, Filter, two type of Reverbs, and more
- D-Type digital crossfader with reverse and continuously adjustable slope control
- Microphone channel with gain, EQ, on/off switch, and aux input
- 3-band rotary EQ, three-band push-button Kills and gain on each channel
- Mini-crossfader cueing
Move the crowd with the X6 DJ mixer and it's digital effects. Order now.
Numark X6 DJ Mixer with Effects Specifications:
- Inputs: 2 phono/line switchable (RCA), 3 line (RCA), mic (1/4")
- Outputs: Balanced (1/4"), Master (RCA), Record (RCA), Headphone (1/4" stereo)