No frills, just simple 2-channel control.
The Stanton SMX.202 DJ Mixer offers sturdy all-metal construction that means you can concentrate on
your mix without worrying about your mixer. The SMX.202 mixer has 2 Line and 2 Phono inputs with 2-band EQ and gain control
per channel. The Cue section has a Cue Level and Cue Pan control. Other features of the Stanton SMX.202 DJ Mixer include a
mic input with 2-Band EQ, and user-replaceable faders.
Stanton SMX.202 DJ Mixer Features:
- Sturdy all-metal construction for extreme use
- 2 Line and 2 Phono inputs
- 2-band EQ and gain control per channel
- Cue section features Cue Level and Cue Pan
- Mic input with 2-Band EQ
- User-replaceable faders
- Compact size
Order this easy-to-use, sturdy mixer today.
Stanton SMX.202 DJ Mixer Specifications:
- Line inputs: 2 (RCA), -10dB/47K ohm
- Phono inputs: 2 (RCA), -50dB/47K ohm
- DJ mic input: 1 (1/4"), -50dB/6K ohm
- Master output: 1 (RCA), -10dB/47K ohm
- Mic Tone: +/-10dB (Hi, Low)
- Tone Control: +9/-26dB (Hi, Mid, Low)
- Headphone output: 1 (1/4"), -3dB/33 ohms
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz, +/- 2dB
- Gain Control: 0-20dB
- S/N Ratio: Less than 75dB
- T.H.D.: Less than 0.2%
- Dimensions: 9"(W) x 3 1/2"(H) x 10 1/2"(D)
- Weight: 6.6lb.