Large diaphragm, little price.
The MXL 990 Condenser Microphone with Shock Mount has a silky, sweet high end while retaining tight,
solid low and midrange reproduction. The 3/4" gold-sputtered diaphragm creates a professional sound suited for digital and
analog recording. Attractive vintage body style with champagne finish. 30Hz-20kHz frequency response. 130dB maximum SPL. Includes
custom shock mount, mic stand adapter, and case. Requires phantom power.
MXL MXL 990 Condenser Microphone with Shockmount Features:
- 3/4" gold-sputtered diaphragm
- Attractive vintage body style with champagne finish
- 30Hz-20kHz frequency response
- 130dB maximum SPL
- Sensitivity: 15MV/pa
- Equivalent noise: 20dB (A-weighted)
- Wired with Mogami cable
MXL MXL 990 Condenser Microphone with Shockmount Includes:
- custom shock mount, mic stand adapter, case
Add it to your mic locker today.
MXL MXL 990 Condenser Microphone with Shockmount Specifications:
- Type: Condenser pressure gradient mic with large 20mm gold diaphragm capsule Frequency Range: 30Hz — 20kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 15mV/Pa
- Impedance: 200W
- S/N Ratio: 80dB (Ref. 1Pa A-weighted)
- Equivalent Noise Level: 20dB(A weighted IEC 268-4)
- Max SPL for 0.5% THD: 130Db Max SPL with -10dB cut: 130dB
- Power Requirements: 48V Phantom Power (+- 4V)
- Current Consumption: <3.0mA
- Size: 2.36" x 5.11" (60 x 130 mm)
- Weight: 1.2lb.
- Metal Finish: Champagne