A vocal mic used by professionals worldwide matched with a cable and stand.
This microphone kit provides you with one of the world's most popular vocal mics, the Shure SM58, with
a 20' Gear One XLR cable, and a Musician's Gear MS-220 mic stand with a fixed boom.
Shure SM58 microphone
The Shure SM58 unidirectional (cardioid) dynamic vocal microphone is designed for professional vocal use in live performance,
sound reinforcement, and studio recording. It has a tailored vocal response for a sound which is popular worldwide for singing
or speeches. A highly effective, built-in spherical filter minimizes wind and breath "pop" noise. A cardioid pickup pattern
isolates the main sound source while minimizing unwanted background noise.
Rugged construction, a proven shock mount system, and a steel mesh grille ensure that even with rough handling, the Shure
SM58 mic will perform consistently, outdoors or indoors.
Musician's Gear MS-220 Tripod Stand with Fixed Boom
The MS-220 Tripod Microphone Stand has a thread adapter and tubular legs. Its adjustable height from floor to top thread is
35" to 61-7/8". The 30-1/4" fixed boom is not adjustable.
Gear One Mic Cable
For serious-minded musicians, Gear One's XLR cables have the strength and durability to withstand more than everyday use.
Since your cable is your sound, this XLR mic cable's superior wiring allows your signal to be quiet, eliminating frustrating
hums, buzzing, and crackles.
Shure SM58 Microphone with Cable & Stand Features:
- Shure SM58
- Performance tested, industry standard
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern for maximum gain before feedback and excellent rejection of off-axis sound
- Tailored frequency response specifically shaped for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass roll off to control proximity
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Steel-mesh grille and enamel-coated metal construction resist wear and abuse
- Effective built in pop-filter reduces undesirable wind and breathe noise
- Furnished with zippered storage bag and break-resistant stand adapter
- Extremely durable under the heaviest use
- Shure quality, ruggedness, and reliability
Gear One Mic Cable
- Sturdy construction for enhanced signal and performance
- Flexible mic cable design eliminates kinks and twists for a tangle-free performance in-studio and onstage
If it's good enough for Bono, then it's surely good enough for you. Order this mic/cable/stand
Shure SM58 Microphone with Cable & Stand Specifications:
- Shure SM58
- Type: Dynamic (moving coil)
- Frequency Response: 50 to 15kHz
- Polar Pattern: Unidirectional (cardioid), rotationally symmetrical about microphone axis, uniform with frequency
- Sensitivity (at 1,000Hz Open Circuit Voltage): -54.5 dBV/Pa (1.85 mV), 1 Pa = 94dB SPL
- Impedance: Rated impedance is 150 ohms (300 ohms actual) for connection to microphone inputs rated low impedance
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3
- Connector: 3-pin professional audio connector (male XLR type)
- Case: Dark gray, enamel-painted, die-cast metal; matte-finished, silver, spherical steel mesh grille
- Overall dimensions: 6-3/8"L, 2"W
- Net weight: 298g (10.5 oz.)