Add bottom end to your Bose system.
The Bose B1 Bass Module works seamlessly with the L1 Model I PA System to deliver the low-frequency
impact you want through 2 high-output, high-excursion 6-1/2" drivers. It produces deep, strong bass for keyboards, kick drum,
bass guitar, and other instruments that play in the baritone/bass range. Light and compact, strong bass is yours without the
bulk and weight of traditional subwoofers. It connects to the L1 Model I Power Stand (sold separately) with the included 5-foot
B1 bass module 4-wire cable. It also comes with a carrying case.
Bose B1 Bass Module Features:
- Bass support for L1 Model I Cylindrical Radiator loudspeaker
- 2 high-output, high-excursion 6-1/2" drivers
- Light and compact
- Connects to the L1 Model I Power Stand with theincluded B1 bass module 4-wire cable
- System power: 250W
- Includes carrying case
Bose B1 Bass Module Includes:
- B1 bass module 4-wire cable, carrying case
Warm up your sound with low mids and bass via the B1. Order now.
Bose B1 Bass Module Specifications:
- Dimensions: 10-3/10"W x 15-3/10"H x 18"D (38.0 x 25.0 x 45.7 cm)
- Weight: 28 lbs. (13 kg)