Take to the stage with a new level of Intensity!
The Cerwin-Vega 118S Subwoofer features a single 18" transducer with a cast aluminum frame that is designed
for added strength and reliability. This exceptional CV subwoofer employs a 3" voice coil for sustained high power handling
capability—the largest in its class!
With a frequency response of 38Hz to 500Hz, the Cerwin-Vega 118S Subwoofer
is rated at 1000W, and provides ample low-end fullness for a wide variety of SR applications.
Cerwin-Vega INT-118S 18" Passive Subwoofer Features:
- Frequency Response: 38 Hz - 500 Hz
- Peak Power Handling: 1000 watts
- Program Power Handling: 500 watts
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Sensitivity (1w/1m): 98 dB
- Low Frequency: 18" Cast Aluminum frame woofer with 3" Voice Coil
- Connections: 2 x 1/4" Phone, 2 x Neutrik Speakon
A speaker that can dish it out as well as take it!
Cerwin-Vega INT-118S 18" Passive Subwoofer Specifications:
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 24" x 25" x 23"
- Weight: 86 lb