Thunderous bass from the Junior Earthquake.
The JE-36C is the latest edition of the Junior Earthquake folded-horn subwoofer system and provides
extreme value in a compact design. However, there is nothing junior about this subwoofer. An updated cabinet design provides
increased SPL and low-frequency performance suitable for mobile DJs and club applications.
A striking die-cast door
has improved heat dissipation capabilities. The curved horn mouth bracing provides a smoother frequency response. Front-corner
bracing and a reinforced pole cup (almost twice as deep as the previous version) offer extra durability.
Cerwin-Vega JE-36C Junior Earthquake 18 Subwoofer Features:
- 5' of folded horn chamber length in the cabinet
- Thunderous bass frequency extension similar to a 36" driver
- Rugged cast aluminum C-Series door has improved heat dissipation capabilities
- Increased low frequency SPL from improved cabinet bracing
- Rounded horn mouth creates smoother frequency response
- Steel front corner bracing to improve cabinet strength
- Casters repositioned for increased front/back stability
- Redesigned durable multi-ply construction
- An extra-deep, reinforced pole cup that keeps pole-mounted speakers stable
- Integrated wheels and a new Cerwin-Vega ergonomic handle for easier portability
- Optimized for use with all Cerwin-Vega full range top cabinets to create dedicated system solutions
Put the thunderous power of the Junior Earthquake to work for your next big gig—order
Cerwin-Vega JE-36C Junior Earthquake 18 Subwoofer Specifications:
- Frequency Response: 35Hz–300Hz
- Power Capacity: 500W continuous (RMS) / 1000W Peak
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 750W–1000W @ 8 ohms
- Input Connectors: 1/4" Phono, Speakon
- Sensitivity (1W/1M): 106 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Dimensions: 24" W x 36" H x 24" D
- Weight: 121 lb.