Powerful bottom end that's road-ready!
The Harbinger HX118S 18-Inch Passive Subwoofer is compact but built for the rigors of the road. Harbinger
is the choice for the working musician who wants a feature rich, affordable, and reliable speakers. Representing years of
research and development, every Harbinger component is built with rugged, pro-grade materials, resulting in rock-solid construction
that musicians, DJs and audio professionals can depend on, time after time.
Harbinger HX118S 18" Passive Subwoofer Features:
- 18" subwoofer features a 3" high-temperature, precision wound polyamide voice coil, heavy-duty cast-aluminum frame and
a 180 oz. magnet structure
- Solid internally braced (including front-to-back bracing for extra stiffness)
- Impact-forgiving black carpet finish
- 16-gauge perforated steel grille
- Durable rubber feet
- Steel input plate with two 1/4" phone jacks and one Neutrik NL4 Speakon connector
- Acoustic damping material within the enclosure reduces standing waves.
- Cabinet constructed of durable MDF (Medium density Fiberboard)
- 16-gauge perforated steel grill
Add some chest-thumping presence to your PA. Order today!
Harbinger HX118S 18" Passive Subwoofer Specifications:
- Power Handling (RMS): 400 Watts
- Power Handling (Peak Sine): 800 Watts
- Power Handling (Peak Program): 1600 Watts
- Frequency Response: 32 Hz — 250 Hz
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms22"H x
- Sensitivity (1w, 1m): 98 dB
- Max SPL: 128 dB
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 27" x 23" x 22"
- Weight: 95 lbs.
- Warranty: 2 Years